News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KZ

-when fighting the battle with Jabbar, during his turn he managed to "teleport" himself through several of the teammates and attack them with Slash from behind thus (red tile- starting place):

Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

KZ

-the Violet Orb doesn't seem to be working: the max  PsP doesn't change upon eqipping the orb

Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

CraigStern

Thanks for the heads up, KZ--both of those bugs will be fixed in the next update.

Frosty

For some reason, it won't let me save my custom maps.
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

CraigStern

Make sure you've set Flash's local storage settings to Unlimited.

Frosty

Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

thesaint

When I enter West Ravinale a dialogue box pops up with no dialogue

Presentiment

If you beat on the Mechanics in the guard post at the labor site and go back inside, there is nobody there, but your movement is obstructed as if the Mechanics were there.

Georgie_Leech

The Deeper Down combat music just copies whatever music track was already playing. Take your time with this one, I'm having fun battling to the Psy Academy theme.

Zackirus

I found one.

When you are doing a map maker battle and you lose. The deafeat screen comes up as usually but once you click it it leaves you with just a blank shot of your map.

Can you fix it please :P
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Presentiment

A little music bug: if you go into the Deeper Downs, win, and go back in, (rhyming unintentional) there is no battle music.

Also, you might want to speed up the track a little because players will usually not stay in one place for very long.

Zhampir

In the very beginning, when pressing the dialogue options it doesn't make a sound, but after the first battle, they do.
but after that, I don't notice any more noise in dialogue...

Zhampir

when training, when the hero levels you can still click the other buttons and continue training bypassing the point you gain from leveling up.

In the Psy Duel card game the Dark Vortex animation plays half at the bottom of the screen with half of it cut off instead of in the center of the screen.

Presentiment

Music in the Deeper Downs is fragmented now. Too bad, now I can't listen to Dead and Forgotten while playing.

Unless I go to the music player, of course.