News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Vacation!

Started by CraigStern, June 26, 2010, 07:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

Hey guys, I'm going on a cruise ship for one week starting tomorrow, and I won't have internet access for most of that time. Just letting y'all know, in case anyone wonders where I've disappeared to. ;) Once I get back, development on TSoG will continue!

MikeW781

sounds cool-have fun!
i came back from a week vacation myself, but nobody noticed....
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

See you soon, and Mike, you didn't inform anyone you were going on vacation... I think. :-[

KZ

Have fun, Craig! Looking forward to seeing you back in action again- get some good rest and get some food for creativity ;)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

The Holy namelesskitty

THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Bromtaghon

namelesskitty, that was the most pointless post in the history of pointless posts, and I'm counting Pres'...
But it was still very funny.
KZ's post pretty much sums everything up.Honestly, though, why did this happen just as I got a bunch of random questions to ask CraigStern?
@mikew781: I noticed you were never on and you weren't at the Forum Games, but I didn't actually conclude anything...
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Steelfist

Possibly people should post here if they are going on holiday. That way, nobody wonders where you are.

The Holy namelesskitty

Steelfist, that's a great idea.

I am going on vacation next week, and will be using the rest of tis week to prepare.
just in case somebody misses me, that's where I am.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Tastidian

Yeah I agree.

I'm going to the Ritz Carlton at Naples, Fl at 4:00 P.M. this Friday. Not going to be gone to long.

Bromtaghon

I'm going on vacation next week, I'll still have my computer but I might not be on as often.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Tastidian

I decided to get wifi here.

CraigStern

Hey everybody! I have returned. The cruise was fun, and I thought up a bunch of new dialog for Rahel while I was on the ship. Thanks for your thoughts. I still need to unpack and sift through email, but work on TSoG should resume shortly. :)

Tastidian

Quote from: im2smart4u on July 05, 2010, 08:43:56 AM
Welecome Back Craig

Now how did you post that 3 mis before Craig? Likewise Welcome Back hoped you had a nice vacation.

Speaking of that I was back 8hrs ago.

Duskling

He posted it because he noticed CraigStern being online, you don't have to post to show that you're back.