News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

TSOG Endings

Started by Barzul, March 29, 2010, 02:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Tht's precisely what the forums are for! To share ideas of what you want for the games, and hope they make it.

Tastidian

Yes yes we all know that. If it really did happen watch out for incredible amounts of posts.
[spoiler]If no one has noticed my posts per day increased significantly well its because I haven't been on so long I post a lot.[/spoiler]

Bromtaghon

Quote from: Zackirus on July 11, 2010, 11:24:55 AM
I like the premise of the first mass effect where you had to choose which one of your teamates had to stay behind and take the blast. I think it would be neat and heart breaking for you to go through that process of deciding which partner you don't want anymore (Altough, it would create quite a problem if you picked Luca; so she won't be able to choosen). What I am thinking though is that after a mission. One of the teamates must say behind and activate something but which will kill them...

That would be interesting: near the end of the game, one of the teammates stays behind to detonate something that will destroy their body beyond repair and prevent Luca from reviving them- but taking down a large number of the Cult in the process.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Tastidian

Quote from: Bromtaghon on July 13, 2010, 03:37:35 PM
I like the premise of the first mass effect where you had to choose which one of your teamates had to stay behind and take the blast. I think it would be neat and heart breaking for you to go through that process of deciding which partner you don't want anymore (Altough, it would create quite a problem if you picked Luca; so she won't be able to choosen). What I am thinking though is that after a mission. One of the teamates must say behind and activate something but which will kill them...

That would be interesting: near the end of the game, one of the teammates stays behind to detonate something that will destroy their body beyond repair and prevent Luca from reviving them- but taking down a large number of the Cult in the process.

Hmm i'm loving this thought not really that hard for me to choose I mean it is a game just choose the least useful and powerful.

Nameless

So a Fallout 3 type ending so to speak if you've ever played that.

Zackirus

No I haven't but yes it would make for a good ending but not to the game maybe to the third or second last mission so that you can't use that character during the final boss fight!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Tastidian

I hope its not a important one.

Idozen Cair

Quote from: Duskling on June 13, 2010, 02:14:06 AM
Duvalier: After the threat of the Cult was eliminated, he thought he could have a peaceful life (with his new wife, Rahel Duvalier, if she survives), but things are never as they seem, as a new threat arose in the farther reaches of Cera Bella...
I'm not challenging you, but why would Rahel marry Duvalier? Hehe I think it would be an very interesting reason...
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

You can try to start up a romance with her.

SmartyPants

I like where there is a vague reference of the Team's future.  That way there is some hint of their future, while most is left to speculation of the gamer.  Criag did a good job with TRPG2.  For example: We know that Guy and Anya become successful in the future with the epilogue, while allowing us to speculate on a possibble relationship between the two.