News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Apocalyptic!

Started by Steelfist, July 22, 2010, 01:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Holy namelesskitty

OOC: very well that sound reasonable, besides your last post makes it easier for us to meat

IC:"Very well then, you can die any time that you're ready!" This had been a very bad week for Cassiopia, and she was not about to be told to surrender.

Just as she loosed her first arrow, towards the challenger, the orb began to glow and this time fire erupted from her in all directions and he arrow began to blaze, as it sailed towards the offender.

suddenly a gasp and curses started erupting from behind her.

"Who's there?!" Cassiopia shouted as she whirled around, arrow strung and drawn, to see nobody. Cautiously she turned back to face her challenger all of whom were miraculously unscathed, an even more miraculously not charging.

"She could be useful." she heard from behind. Then she was injected with a powerful knockout drug, and fell over unconscious.

OOC:Duskling, I apologize for the character control, but I needed to advance the story, Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

I just noticed that at the top I said meat instead of meet :P
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Duskling

OOC: It's totally fine.

IC: Misad had been very surprised when this mystery woman lit on fire and started spurting fire in all directions possible, and even some essentially impossible. He found cover behind a rock, only getting a mild scorch in the process.

"She could be useful," he thought aloud, and injected her with a powerful knockout drug; her fight was over.

"Oh good," said Jyada, "You got one, are there any more?"

"She doesn't look like a member of the Alliance to me," said Khernon.

"Because she isn't," said Jyada, "Do you think we could have a use for her?"

"Probably," answered Misad, "She's part of the Thieve's Guild."

OOC: You don't get to become an assassin if you don't have good knowledge of where you live. ;D Ok, Mike, your turn.

MikeW781

YAY!
Jyada, his team, Misad, and the stranger traveled back to base, and rested up. The stranger awoke after a few hours, and found all of them standing around her.

"You work for the thieves guild, correct?" Jyada asked.
"No. My name is Cassopia, and I lead the thieves guild."
"Well then. Tell me, will you forge an alliance with the Dark Brotherhood? We could kill you know, but I believe we both desire power, and would find one less foe, and one more ally, a convenient settlement."
"What exactly do you have in mind?"
"You can aid us in attacking the Alliance, and we will return the favor."
This was exactly what Cassopia was hoping would happen. Now, for the price of participating in a battle against potential enemies, she would have powerful allies in destroying the Evolved. "That sounds most excellent. When will we attack, and what is the plan?"
After discussing the battle plan, Jyada visited the Father and informed him of recent developments. The Father was most pleased, and promised to reward all involved. Afterwards, Jyada met with all of the Chiefs and the Father, and final battleplans were prepared. At the conclusion of the meeting, the Father summarized.
"Gentlemen, this is to be a monumental event. The Hunt will once again go forth, and destroy all in their path," the Father said solemnly Gasps went around the room. he Chiefs had assumed that this operation would be lead by the Chiefs, and that the Father was too old for battle.
"Yes, I am old. However, my Psy skill have not dulled with time, and I can and will fight. This may be the last fight I have, but it will be a battle to destroy one of our biggest foes. In addition to the Hunt, we have the Shadows, the Thieves Guild, and a powerful assassin aiding our forces. We will crush the Alliance, and become one step closer to our ultimate victory!"
After all of the Chiefs had left, Jyada and the Father were once again alone. "Jyada, my loyal Chief, in the event that I die, you are my sucessor."
Jyada was shocked. The Father had been his guide for his entire life, and had just suddenly deemed Jyada his sucessor.
"It is an honor, Father."
"I know. Now go, and prepare for war!"

Jyada left, told the news to his team, and discovered that Denzan had developed Pyro Blast, and Heat Shield. According the the trainer, he was a natural with Pryo abilities! Denzan was thrilled, and Hycea was equally pleased. Content in their joy, Jyada went to rest- the battle was tommorow!

OOC: Here we go! Everybody gets a different part from here, based of their method of attack. Namelesskitty doesn't have one specified yet, so take your pick with Caves, Bridges, or Boats. Also, try to add ranien to our side during the fight
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Xemadus Echina

How about I just start the battle off with the caves? 

Jace woke up in the middle of the same clearing as before.  He rubbed the back of his head and yawned.  Behind him he heard a crack and some muffled yelling so he quickly ran for some cover.  Out of the forest he saw two figures (Misad and Jyada) emerge and seconds later a large troop of what appeared to be assassins from the shadows followed them.  He looked around and saw an individual that seemed to be hiding in a tree.  He pulled a walkie talkie out of his pocket and thinking quickly, Jace sent both a lightblast and a pyroblast, scorching and blinding the individual.  He fell from the tree and cursed his bad luck.  One of the lead assassins (Jyada) told his company to wait as he went to check it out himself and he discovered the smoldering individual in the bushes. After awhile he started scouting around and when he was out of view of his company Jace stood up and said "My name is Rainen, and I think I just saved your position."  The assassin looked over at Jace and said "My name is Jyada, and yes you did."
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

The Holy namelesskitty

I'll take bridges

Cassiopia quickly told Loki, Lily and Shane to each guard a bridge with ten or twelve units plus themselves cassiopia herself took thirty men and women and guarded two bridges. in the grand tradition of thieves, each of them stayed carefully out of sight.

"What's the plan again?" asked Lily.

"It's simple," Loki replied for Cassiopia "storm the bridges, with the alliance on them. Then kill those who don't fall off and die."

"Exactly." Cassiopia couldn't help but crack a smile, Her revende was very soon at hand, she just needed to win this battle.

OOC: let's kick some alliance >:)

MikeW781

Ranien, my group just scouted the caves, in the real war we are taking the frozen bridges. Just use one of the Chiefs I made, or the Father, to be the person you hire. Also, we are trained killers with people using the sight. We'd noticed a lone, random guard.

Namelesskitty, the bridges are frozen bridges that we are using to invade their base. I guess I wrote to much, nobody seems to have read all of it. Honestly, Im not mad or offended though. My fault.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Xemadus Echina

if the alliance knows that somebody is coming for them don't you think they would send somebody who's a complete expert at hiding from scanning?  Also the story is sort of left open to interpretation.  There's also a few plot holes like why didn't you guys notice me before?
im writing a book!
You never know

Duskling

Alright: a) If that guard was an expert at hiding, how could someone farther than us and less trained than us have spotted him? b) We did, read my post on page four. c) The Alliance doesn't know that someone is coming for them, I silenced the guards, they have no idea what's about to hit them.

The Holy namelesskitty

Very well we'll assume that they are trying to flee from the other attacks, if that's a problem just tell me.

Steelfist

I'd prefer it if you didn't destroy them, though.

The Holy namelesskitty

Xemadus Echina

these rp threads aren't doing to good are they? we should have an RP appreciation week some time ^_^.

im writing a book!
You never know

Duskling

The Holy namelesskitty

yes we should. I would totally love that, how about next week?

Duskling

For Duskling, next week is tomorrow! :D