News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ban list

Started by KZ, March 29, 2010, 09:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartyPants

Quote from: im2smart4u on August 06, 2010, 09:56:33 AMThe point of banning would be for a user to learn that they can't continue to act inappropriatly.  If you mean what you say and will not continue your disrespectful behaviors, then I am willing to drop this topic at the end of this post.
Quote from: Cypher on August 08, 2010, 11:07:47 AM
Stop being immature, im2smart4u. I don't want to begin a full-scale war against you, so just stop.
It is comical how you act like I was the one who couldn't end this conversation when I asked you to do so two days ago.  It is also comical how you had to throw in one more insult, while asking me to stop pointing out your disrespectful, immature actions.

The Holy namelesskitty

I find it comical that despite all of your smartness you can't figure out how to just ignore him.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Cypher

@ im2smart4u I've had enough. You're too cocky to admit your mistake, and are close minded. I will, from now on, ignore your disrespectful posts that don't contribute. Don't even consider answering. I really don't have time for this. You are being immature and keep provoking me. This is my last to say about this subject. Let's start contributing instead of arguing, shall we? 

@ Namelesskitty: I can ignore him, but I also like to defend myself.

bugfartboy

Yes. Now how to put this back on topic in a productive way?

Cypher

The topic is called 'Ban List'.... I think to be productive we need to move on to another topic.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Cypher on August 08, 2010, 11:57:55 AM
You're too cocky to admit your mistake
What was my mistake?  Was it pointing out your wrong doing?  Was it my earlier mistake where I assumed you learned your lesson, when later you clearly proved that you don't think your immatue, disrespectful actions were something wrong?

Quote from: Zaron on August 08, 2010, 11:58:02 AM
Yes. Now how to put this back on topic in a productive way?
Be glad that Cypher distracted everyone from the worst spammers.

The Holy namelesskitty

He means that spammer could have some other meanig from one who spams.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

bugfartboy

What I mean is that the spammers are the ones discussing the spammers In a way that constantly bashes them when they have stopped.

MikeW781

Quote from: im2smart4u on August 08, 2010, 01:39:47 PM
What was my mistake?  Was it pointing out your wrong doing?  Was it my earlier mistake where I assumed you learned your lesson, when later you clearly proved that you don't think your immatue, disrespectful actions were something wrong?
Your mistake was saying that Cypher was being a spammer. He hasn't spammed, and instead of debating this point, you childlishly attack the semantics of his arguement. Please stop harassing people. Its against the rules (more specifically against the rules prohibiting "Hate speech" and "Flaming") , and, curiously enough, you are the only one in the conversation who has violated the rules. I ask that you consider your actions, instead of hitting reply then harrasing me for my immaturity.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

SmartyPants

Quote from: MikeW781 on August 08, 2010, 09:06:47 PM
What was my mistake?  Was it pointing out your wrong doing?  Was it my earlier mistake where I assumed you learned your lesson, when later you clearly proved that you don't think your immatue, disrespectful actions were something wrong?
Your mistake was saying that Cypher was being a spammer. He hasn't spammed, and instead of debating this point, you childlishly attack the semantics of his arguement. Please stop harassing people. Its against the rules (more specifically against the rules prohibiting "Hate speech" and "Flaming") , and, curiously enough, you are the only one in the conversation who has violated the rules. I ask that you consider your actions, instead of hitting reply then harrasing me for my immaturity.
A)I never said he was spamming.  He was disrespecting other forumers by stealling their names and encourging spammers like Zaron.
B)I don't see how it is childish to point how his "semantics of his arguement" are wrong when they clearly are.
C)I was willing to drop this conversation long ago, but after Cypher's many personal attacks against me, I didn't feel like he has learned to be respectful to other forumers
D)Since you didn't personally attack me and didn't partake in previous disrespectful behaviours, I am unable to call you immature.

MikeW781

Quote from: im2smart4u on August 09, 2010, 07:18:50 AM
Quote from: MikeW781 on August 08, 2010, 09:06:47 PM
A)I never said he was spamming.  He was disrespecting other forumers by stealling their names and encourging spammers like Zaron.
B)I don't see how it is childish to point how his "semantics of his arguement" are wrong when they clearly are.
C)I was willing to drop this conversation long ago, but after Cypher's many personal attacks against me, I didn't feel like he has learned to be respectful to other forumers
D)Since you didn't personally attack me and didn't partake in previous disrespectful behaviours, I am unable to call you immature.
Okay. Conversation over. The only loose end is that namelesskitty needs to be like Zaron, and delete his spam posts.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

CraigStern

This is silly. I'm locking this thread.