News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

TSoG testing crew(first post updated)

Started by Xemadus Echina, March 28, 2010, 02:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xemadus Echina

im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

MikeW781

Quote from: CraigStern on June 06, 2010, 12:11:10 PM
All right, testing crew, here's your first assignment. I've updated the browser demo with--well, with everything I've been posting about on Twitter for the past month or two. Go forth and bug test! ;D
Quote from: MikeW781 on June 06, 2010, 12:42:49 PM
Aye Aye!
Bug 1: The "Done" button doesn't work
Bug 2: If you save to slot 1 on the new game, (in part 2 of the transferring files process) then delete this save and move in your new ones, slot 1 uses the initial save. When loading, it shows up as having your transferred Slot 1 data, but when loaded it loads the save you created for Part 2.
Bug 3: The portrait for IMRAN is Duvalier's portrait
Bug 4: The Madrid chief and his guards don't have portraits
Bug 5: When talking to the Madrid chief, I read his mind, then immeadiately tell him I will go kill the bandits. His response is that i can use the cave for my resistance if I do. He hadn't mentioned the cave yet, and doesn't know I'm with the resistance
Bug 6: The Ghost Knight's AI is really messed up, he spends about 3/4 of his time taking random single steps, no matter who he can attack
Bug 7: When you minimize the buttons, the "Hold" button stays visible
Bug 8: Occasionally, when you hit "Done" , the step count is reset. This works once per turn of your team, on any character. However, if you leave the mouse over the button, and use the glitch on every character, this exploit works on every character untill you move the mouse.
[spoiler=Suggestions]Suggestion 1: Switch the turn counter and the name. Just an idea. And only when the buttons are on the bottom of the screen.
Suggestion 2: Maybe, when playing on easy, the AI could be a little easier. Like, say, the old AI?
Suggestion 3: The way text is now in all caps makes it look LIKE IM YELLING AT EVERYBODY I TALK TO[/spoiler]
I'm on a roll!
Craig used us as a resource once, but that was about it. Its sad.....
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

mezzoforte

That first bug about the Done button I find too.  I don't know when/how it happens, but just sometimes the Done button doesn't work and I have to do an attack.

MikeW781

That bug has been removed. You could have an old version of the downloadable demo, or a cached version of the browser demo.

Quote from: im2smart4u on August 19, 2010, 04:37:39 PM
That wasn't because of the "testing crew".  He independently posted those bugs.
Craig told the testing crew to check the browser demo:
Quote from: CraigStern on June 06, 2010, 12:11:10 PM
All right, testing crew, here's your first assignment.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Tastidian

I think this testing crew has died too. To bad I loved the banner Rainen made too.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Updated version
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Here is the old one too.

Xemadus Echina

those are actually both old versions.  The newest version has a cooler background and various other updates.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Tastidian

Rainen will you please show me it in a post because I can't seem to find it.