News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Yawah

Started by Steelfist, April 20, 2010, 11:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtDrake

I don't think there will be a fight between Yawah and Duvalier, because Craig is trying to make a point with the game, and will probably just leave us with doubt. Reasonable doubt.

SmartyPants

I think the Cult of Yawah was a real religion before Cygnus took it over by claiming to be a prophet.  Much like Joseph Smith, Cygnus claimed to be a prophet of an established religion in order to use the religion's followers to gain power.

HeadShot

Quote from: MikeW781 on April 20, 2010, 05:02:57 PM
i think he is an incredibly powerful spirit, and has begun to ask mortals to worship him.
Fighting him is likely, mabye the battles with Yawah and D'Kah will be done like the Tastidian/Nelis battles where you have to fight through D'Kah to reach Yawah

[spoiler=Tastidian/Nelis]I thiugh you fight D'Kah first then after some enemys you fight Cygnus[/spoiler]

Also, that would just be awesome if you could fight Yawah. But I thought Cygnus was the final boss!
My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....

bugfartboy

Yawah may be real. If so, does anyone remember the idea of forum goers being enemies in the game and Craig being an Easter egg boss? Am I the only one who remember the uber attack for Craig that ended the game in his favor with a speech bubble saying "I win! Noobz!" or something along those lines? Well, maybe the ending could be something along the lines where Yawah has immunity to every attack but shield attacks (oddly) and health somewhere along the lines of 900. And then, at turn 30 or so, Yawah could get angry and have a speech bubble that says,"Ha! I can only be beaten on Brutal! Feel my wrath!" and destroys all the surviving teammates and/or army members.

cyso

That would be a really weird ending.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

bugfartboy

But you have to admit, to some people, who doesn't want to finish a game that you payed for? Then people will keep playing until they beat Yawah on brutal.

cyso

Or, they would get annoyed and not buy any of Craig's games.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

bugfartboy

It's been released that the final boss is Cygnus. I guess no more speculation.

Duskling

Quote from: Bugfartboy on April 12, 2011, 11:25:24 PM
It's been released that the final boss is Cygnus. I guess no more speculation.
Maybe he uses a Psychic illusion or something to look like a deity, making him tougher than his "Primary" form.

Visitor

Yawah is most likely an allusion to Yahweh the name for god in the Old Testament. Considering the game does have some middle-eastern style/influence it kind of makes sense.

Duskling

Welcome to the forum, Visitor, I hope you enjoy your stay, and keep the peace by obeying the rules and using proper grammar and punctuation. :)

bugfartboy

Quote from: Visitor on April 30, 2011, 12:59:51 AM
Yawah is most likely an allusion to Yahweh the name for god in the Old Testament. Considering the game does have some middle-eastern style/influence it kind of makes sense.

When previously asked about it, Craig said that that's what it's based off of. So he meant for Yawah to be similar to it.

Keeper of Ultima

Yawah might really be the final boss. Nelis was practically a goddess in TRPG2.

Zackirus

Quote from: PokeKnight on July 11, 2011, 02:36:20 PM
Yawah might really be the final boss. Nelis was practically a goddess in TRPG2.

I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but the Final Boss is not Yawah.

The Final Boss Is...

If You Don't Want to Ruin The Game, Don't Click

[spoiler]
Last Chance
[spoiler]
Cygnus (http://sinisterdesign.net/?p=823)
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

ArtDrake

I think we knew that from the title of the boss music. If that's what that's a link to, I feel silly.