News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Who is this?

Started by MikeW781, August 19, 2010, 12:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the new character?

Dead Leader of the Black Rose
10 (50%)
Duvalier's Father
0 (0%)
Ghost Bandit
0 (0%)
Tomb Raider
0 (0%)
Fizooz
0 (0%)
Priest of Yawah
0 (0%)
Random Ghost
2 (10%)
Yawah
0 (0%)
Ghost Boss of Crypt 3
0 (0%)
Darime
0 (0%)
Rajav
8 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Duskling

No, there's a slight smirk there... or else he's purring*.

*Generally, men purr when they see something they like, usually an attractive woman.

bugfartboy

I think most of us here know that. But I really think that's a snarl. But each man unto his own. :)

Duskling

That is meant for those who didn't know. Now, it might be a rogue Black Rose member, using the rose as mockery of the organization, and dressing all fancy-like because he quit and had much money left, but that is conflicted with the fact that those who run away from the Black Rose generally hide and do not want to be noticed. :-\

SmartyPants

Quote from: im2smart4u on January 19, 2011, 09:37:07 AM*Ghost Boss of Crypt 3 (He looks like he could be the poet-king Azur)
What do you think about the possibility of portrait being of the third Crypt's poet-king Azur?

bugfartboy

I don't know who the poet king Azur is. I looked at the wiki page link you provided. I don't know.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Fyer on January 19, 2011, 10:33:11 PMI don't know who the poet king Azur is. I looked at the wiki page link you provided. I don't know.
We don't know anything about him except that his tomb is the third crypt.  I was just wondering if people thought the portrait looked anything like a poet-king.

bugfartboy

He looks like he might be but I don't know. Possibly. But I'm just gonna stick with a random ghost for now.

Duskling

Quote from: im2smart4u on January 19, 2011, 10:41:42 PM
Quote from: Fyer on January 19, 2011, 10:33:11 PMI don't know who the poet king Azur is. I looked at the wiki page link you provided. I don't know.
We don't know anything about him except that his tomb is the third crypt.  I was just wondering if people thought the portrait looked anything like a poet-king.
Well... he does look smug... but smug looks are for riddle-makers... or maybe sarcastic poets?

SmartyPants

Quote from: Fyer on January 19, 2011, 10:54:53 PMHe looks like he might be but I don't know. Possibly. But I'm just gonna stick with a random ghost for now.
I will stick with Random Ghost too, but I also think it is reasonable to think that the portrait could be poet-king Azur,

Zackirus

Quote from: im2smart4u on January 20, 2011, 09:05:10 PM
Quote from: Fyer on January 19, 2011, 10:54:53 PMHe looks like he might be but I don't know. Possibly. But I'm just gonna stick with a random ghost for now.
I will stick with Random Ghost too, but I also think it is reasonable to think that the portrait could be poet-king Azur,

Well the poet-king is already dead, so it could be him, I will go will random ghost for now though...
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

ArtDrake

Could someone fill me in on who Azur is, or whether it's on the wiki, or on an earlier page?

SmartyPants

Quote from: Duckling on January 22, 2011, 05:04:58 PMCould someone fill me in on who Azur is, or whether it's on the wiki, or on an earlier page?
So far, we know he is the poet-king burried in the third Crypt.  We also know that the Librarian admires him.  Everything else would be speculation. 

Does everyone agree that the dead leader of the Black Rose is a ridiculous guess based off of nothing?

bugfartboy

I think that there is some but minimal reason for that guess.

Idozen Cair

I doesn't care, do I?

SmartyPants

Quote from: CraigStern on March 26, 2011, 03:37:25 PM
Quote from: Zackirus on March 26, 2011, 03:11:36 PMWell at least can you tell us a bit about Rajav?
Rajav is a spirit who fancies himself something of a lady's man. I'll leave it at that for now.
Rajav is logical choice for this spirit protrait.

Dead Leader of the Black Rose is still a dumb choice.