News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flack

- In lake alto the right screen after the first plays dungeon crypt 3 background music instead of lake alto one. Not sure if that's what you want.
- After I buy the scorpion (5000) from munjid in Rubat I can't find it anywhere. Isn't it suppose to be part of the team?

CraigStern

The music that plays near the riddle chest at Lake Alto is a track called "Riddle Door." It's meant to play whenever you enter an area with a riddle that uses the Old Alphabet.

The scorpion does not "join the team," exactly, but you can find her in the northeast passage in the bandit cave.

CraigStern

The game has been updated once more with bug fixes.

flack

"The scorpion does not "join the team," exactly, but you can find her in the northeast passage in the bandit cave."

It isn't there I checked many times.

CraigStern

I just started a new game and tested it, and it worked for me with no problem. Make sure you're looking in the northeast hallway, and not just the northeast corner of the cave.

flack

Quote from: CraigStern on November 14, 2011, 07:17:00 AM
I just started a new game and tested it, and it worked for me with no problem. Make sure you're looking in the northeast hallway, and not just the northeast corner of the cave.

Ok this is what I did. After buying the scorpion. I went to the bandit cave. Went up to the northeast to the next screen. I assume that is where the scorpion should appear after matching it with your screenshot. But the scorpion wasn't there. Also a difference between the image you send me and my game is that I already broke the rock because I completed the scorpion mission. Not sure if that has any affect. I try to attach an image but it says size is too large. I just saved screen shot of my screen and saved it in paint. Is there a way to make it smaller?

Ertxiem

Try so save the image as png or jpg. It takes less space than bmp files. (I'm assuming that paint can do it.)
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

CraigStern

I just tried that too; it works fine. Are you sure you're running the most current version of the game? (To update, you need to re-download the game and replace the previous install.)

The current version is beta 1.803, if that helps.

flack

I checked my version it is the same v1.803. I restarted the game and played it again on brutal mode and bought the scorpion and now it is there for some reason. I guess maybe it was because the saved game gave some problems. Thankyou for your help.

Also found another bug:

- In Rubat talking to the clan guard who says "I have my eye on you, city-dweller." I click done there is no effect I am stuck in the conversation.
- Also battles like this shouldn't happen. My guy was blocked from the enemy I had to use light bomb and hit the tree in order to kill it:

CraigStern

Thanks for letting me know.

Quote from: flack on November 16, 2011, 01:24:19 PM
- Also battles like this shouldn't happen. My guy was blocked from the enemy I had to use light bomb and hit the tree in order to kill it:

That happens sometimes, unfortunately. That's why every randomly generated battle can be won simply by surviving 35 turns. In the future, if that happens to you, you can just skip until turn 35 is over and it'll tell you you won.

SmartyPants

*Ravinale Elites never seem to use Spear Throw.  They tend to Impale their own allies instead of spear throwing over them.
*The Abolitionist fight for the Ravinale Guard.
*Sometimes Set disappears and the game freezes after Set use Solid State Shield.
*I can't get the quality to change.
*The walking lady in East Ravinale won't talk to me.

flack

This is not be a bug:
*No map for crypt 3?
The following are bugs for the latest version of the game.
*After I complete Sharif Mission, I go talk to him again and click done I end up in the world map instead of Baz Manor.
*In Rivanale, the Docks area, I go to the left most house and to the stairway at the bottom left corner (where to enter I have know the pw "black*****" not going to disclose the whole word). I select the following options: [Open the door.], [Say something.]. The dialogue disappears when it should show a text box for you to be able to type the pw.
*Also in the Docks area if I go down towards the path that lead to rescue laborers mission in the following manner: First go to the left side of the path, go down until you hit the wall and then walk right toward the path, the dialogue with "The labor are has fewer laborers...etc" appears and I click done, the dialogue disappears and reappears before I have any time to move and does this continuously each time I click done.
*No longer encounter any battles in the great forest
*Game options when I turn level shadows off and then on, the shadows won't appear again until I go to a different area.
*right when I arrive at somnus. First move to the left border of the map, then move up to the middle part of the map on the path leading to the left area. But the screen won't arrive to the next area unless I move to the right.
*In Rubat I am pretty sure you don't want this to happen:

flack

flack

Or this (sorry had to make it 3 separate posts because the sizes were too big):

flack

Oh wow I didn't think I could sit on Munjid's lap if I run from top towards the position that is between the fire and him: