News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

Quote from: Dean_Lukas on February 15, 2012, 12:43:32 AM
Yeah... I'm wondering what is voiced, exactly?

The narration at the beginning and much of the dialog with your team in HQ. I'll look into this.

The rest of those bugs (those that are bugs, anyway) I have fixed. An updated version should be online in a few hours.

SmartyPants

Quote from: CraigStern on February 15, 2012, 01:13:47 PMThe narration at the beginning and much of the dialog with your team in HQ. I'll look into this.
I may be wrong, but I don't think the narration at the beginning was voiced.

*The treasure chest in the Bandit Cave is empty even though I have never opened it.  (I have opened the Great Forest Chest if that helps).
*There is an invisible barriers in the East Ravinale and Ravinale Market battles.  There isn't a person or object in the way, but one can't walk through that space.

CraigStern

Okay, I just updated the game. Go ahead and download, then replace. That should clear up most of these issues. (But let me know if it doesn't, obviously.)

CraigStern

fourinone

I'm playing Normal mode. I'm not sure if this is intended or not, but in Crypt 3, flipping the lever in the room at the right side of the entrance (where you look for the poem fragment, see image) to retract the spikes in that room also retracts the spikes on both sides of the room with the owl statue, effectively skipping the lamp puzzle.

(notice that the lamp is unmoved)

That's not all; flipping the lever in the room at the left side of the entrance (the other poem fragment room) also activates the rotating lights in the left room inside the crypt (normally, you would have to locate the lever in the room on the right to turn on the lights).

I apologize if this is not a bug, but this just seems odd to me.

CraigStern

That's a bug all right--thanks for letting me know!

CraigStern

I can't seem to get this to happen. Is it when you click the red X, when you drag another orb onto the slot, or both?

Xemadus Echina

im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

CraigStern

Oh, I've got it. Fixed for the next patch. :-[

(You're going to have to go retrieve it from the bottom of Crypt 4 again. Sorry.)

Chocobo_Fan

I encountered a weird bug -- when I try to move into east Ravinale, it seems to take me to the intro scene. Malekhin is standing on the podium surrounded by guards, there's a crowd and everything...but nothing happens, the game just hangs.

Also, some shadowlings in Somnus still say "I'm afraid I don't have dialog yet. Try another house." It also seems that the palace still can't be accessed.

flack

-In the great forest during a battle, every unit is called Timer.
-Sometimes during battle I click done/hold no response.
-I can walk on top of the great forest treasure chest.
-In the order of the black rose base, the combination door I only enter 5 numbers and it says that I entered 6 numbers, with the 6th number a repeat of the 5th number i entered.

CraigStern

Chocobo_Fan, it sounds like you're playing an old version of the game. I'd suggest backing up your saved games, uninstalling, then downloading and installing the newest version of the game.

flack

Right after rescuing parents mission it is night I talk to the parents and they are having an argument. After I go through all the text and click on the parents again I get no effect (no text or anything pop up) and if I keep clicking for a long time the game freezes.

I also don't know if this is a bug. But after I find Arman in the desert after he was killed by Qatil and I revive him. I then talk to him again and there is no text about the incident whatsoever, it is like it never happened. Is it suppose to be like that?

Also even after I revived Arman, I scan those Order of Black Rose guards in their secret base and the text that is given under the scan still makes it seem like Arman is dead. I.E. the quote "He has no memories at all related to Arman dying to being dead" remains.

When I scan arman on Qatil and then I click "scan again" no response. "continue" option is still there but that seems to work as "scan again" now.