News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

torugo

wish granted you own america but you got killed by a terrorist invasion

i wish my computer would stop having false alarms with virus protection
mock the pheonix you will burn

Duskling

Wish granted, your computer doesn't have a false alarm, but instead a real virus, you ignore it, and the next day, you have to buy a new computer.

I wish to start a feud between countries only to watch and laugh as they all kill each other.

MikeW781

Wish granted, but they figure out it was you due to a tip of from an anonymous "mikew781" and lock you up

I wish TRPG3 was finished
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

torugo

wish granted TRP3 was finished but you completely suck and you cant complete it

I wish for a new microphone for my computer

Duskling

Wish granted, but you say something that sounds illegal with a cop present into it, so the authorities find you and confiscate the microphone.

I wish I led a crusade against mikew781 while he was at his weakest for ratting me out.

MikeW781

wish granted, but I am still stronger than you at my weakest. So you loose. Nothing personal  :)

I wish I had a tamed dragon that nobody else could see, and I was smart enough to not mention it and to tell people that I was the one flying if they saw me on it

torugo

wish granted but the dragon got loose and since no one could see it no one could defend themselves and got killed

i wish for a medicine that heals anything

Duskling

Wish granted, but, if you didn't put in just enough ingredients it would become a lethal toxin, ditto if you put more than required, and that's exactly what you did.

I wish I had a time machine and went back in time to my crusade against mikew781 to tip the odds way, way, way into my favor.

MikeW781

Okay. Your army of millions of crusaders from the middle ages come, and fail against me and my rocket launcher.
Hey-you said back in time  :P

I wish that Duskling would give up

Duskling

Wish granted, but he obtained newfound confidence and a new empire. Then he proceeded to crush an outpost that belonged to torugo.

I wish that I corrupted the next person's wish.

torugo

wish granted you will corupt this ones wish but it wont be worth corrupting to you

I wish duskling was the ruler of the world

Guye

Wish granted, Darkling becomes the ruler of the world, but as a result of him not corrupting this wish the entire world is swallowed by a paradox.

I wish I could go back and redo the things I regret.

Xemadus Echina

wish granted but you accidentally divided by zero in the calculations and it caused the universe to become locked in stasis with everything going back in time by 5 seconds every 5 seconds.

i wish my wish was corrupted by an expert in poetry.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

MikeW781

Wish granted, but his computer crashes as he is writing his poetic response, and you are stuck with me corrupting your wish.

I wish that KZ was back

Guye

Granted, but Presentiment has secretly hacked KZ's account, takes over the forum, and bans everyone.

I wish I had pectorals that I could crush soda cans between.