News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Wish granted, they're fixed... to happen even more (hey, you didn't say what kind of fixed)!

I wish for a non-poisoned, fresh, etc. cinnamin roll that is completely perfect, but won't make my head exploed or harm me with its perfectness.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. However, you won't feel like eating it anymore.

I wish I didn't have access to the Internet.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Duskling

Wish granted, but you live with your mom, so she can't use it either, then she hits you with a frying pan.

I wish to die before torugo, but not meet a worse fate than him.

MikeW781

Wish granted. You are instantly killed, and are sent to hell.

I wish everybody respected the rules in "To Heavan Or Hell"
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

Wish granted, everybody respects them, except you.

I wish I were a Mand'alor, a Mand'alor fluent in Mando'a.

Steelfist

Wish granted, you are a mand'alor fluent in mando'a. You can't quite get the hang of it, however, and you are a terrible at tactics and fighting. You lose several major battles to a small number of Echani, and the mandalorians string you up for it, appointing me their successor, as the most worthy of the title.

I wish I could control minds (Do not corrupt this wish Do not corrupt this wish Do not corrupt this wish).

jojolagger

Granted, but you lose control of your own.

I wish this wish isn't granted.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. This wish will not have a grant, however, you'll have to pay € 1'000'000 as taxes as if you got a grant of € 10'000'000.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Duskling

Granted, but you get a toaster instead.

I wish that I got that toaster  >:(.

Steelfist

Wish granted. Ert rams it down your throat, choking and killing you.

I wish to destroy planets.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. However planets now mean little planes, which is the same as sheets of paper. So, you have the astonishing power of destroying sheets of paper with your bare hands. You can rip them apart whenever you feel like it. People will worship you like a god... or maybe not...

Aaargh. Last time I forgot to make a wish!!!!!!!
I wish I had forgotten again to make a wish... (I really need a toaster and my old one is filled with Duskling's drool. :P )
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Steelfist

Wish granted- you have a new toaster. Dropped on you. From 4000 feet. With deadly accuracy.

I wish that dictionary definitions could no longer fluctuate.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. Now dictionaries definitions will go to the bottom of the ocean instead of floating.

I wish that what I wrote wasn't nonsense.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Zhampir

Wish granted. I endeavor to explain with many tangents, metaphors, complex algorithms, and tedious allusions to explain how your post makes sense, but, alas, once you are finally able to comprehend it all your brain explodes from information overflow (an electrical buildup and discharge in your brain that severs the synaptic terminals of your neurons) thereby leaving you not only  a dead cow, but a completely brain dead cow. As I'm sure you know, the brain is essential to any (un)dead's survival and you become officially dead.

I wish I didn't keep thinking of these long descriptions.

jojolagger

Granted. However, as your are unable to think of short descriptions, your lose the ability to think all together.
I wish the final cheat for SoG is discovered.