News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xemadus Echina

I pass to the Mystic realm and find the sphere key.  Using this key i create a bridge that spans the universes and I find the universe that you exist in.  Using the powers I inherited from Mystic I cause your universe to condense in a big crunch.  You and your machines are all lost in existence as a new universe devoid of any sentient being is created.  I go into hyper-stasis and wait for eons until a new guardian can be named.  After the naming i return to the Mystic void and create a new hill out of pure mystic essence.  Mine and steel's hill
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

jojolagger

I attach 963 to 343. Dr. Bright waves his hand.
Now our hill.

Steelfist

That made no sense.

Anyway- I wave my hand.

Now our hill.

jojolagger

Dr. bright waves his hand striping you of your powers and returning the hill.
Our hill.
343. 963.

Steelfist

Fine, you stripped me of my powers. So? I most of my power doesn't come from me. DR Bright has no quarrel with me,  and so allows me to turn you into sludge.

OUR HILL!

jojolagger

as another member of SCP my quarrel is his quarrel. He proceeds to remove you from existence.
Our hill.

Xemadus Echina

Since we are beings of power, your spc's are unable to harm us.  I go to Mystic and tell him that 343 and 963 are harmful to existence and he promptly removes them and sends them both to the essence void where they are trapped in an area outside the comprehension of the mortal mind.  You head also explodes from dividing by 0. mine and steelfist's hill
im writing a book!
You never know

jojolagger

Mystic Actually failed to destroy 963 (aka dr. Bright) and 343 (aka god). 343/963 proceeds to destroy mystic, rainen, and steelfist.

Xemadus Echina

i send Dr.Bright through a mirror using a green hued 093 and then keep 093 on my side of the mirror, trapping him.  (yea thats right i just beat you at your own game)
im writing a book!
You never know

jojolagger

Quote from: rainen on May 23, 2010, 09:33:30 PM
i send Dr.Bright through a mirror using a green hued 093 and then keep 093 on my side of the mirror, trapping him.  (yea thats right i just beat you at your own game)
How do you send dr.bright through the mirror, as he is currently god?
Sitll our hill.

Xemadus Echina

i use 585 to sharpen my pencil and after 100 turns i pierce dr.bright's head by throwing it.
im writing a book!
You never know

Cypher

While you're busy trying to kill dr. bright, I sneak up you and crack you neck.( YOU ARE DEAD ).

jojolagger

Dr.Bright catches the pencil and uses it as a toothpick.
Still our hill.

Steelfist

As I was removed from existence, the universe restored me, as I am necessary for it to proceed on it's PURPOSE. I then proceed to restore rainen. We combine our power, ingest the Eathblood, recruit the brotherhood of sorcerers and the seven gods, our power surpassing even 343. Destroying you, we remove 963 from 343, effectively killing him. I incinerate the body and throw 343 into the void itself.

Our hill.

jojolagger

Reappearing ,hamburger in hand, 343/963 returns to the universe, negates the eathblood, Destroys the impostors know as the 7 gods, and edits the universe to not need you or rainen for any purpose, then destroys you.
Our hill.