News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Developer's Log

Started by CraigStern, February 11, 2013, 07:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

- due to my apparent inability to make screen scaling work properly with all displays, I'm taking it out of the game. Sorry, gang--my next game will be in a framework that properly supports fixed display resolutions. (Which is to say: not Flash.)

CraigStern

- fixed a bug relating to the way the game delimited individual class, race, or level requirements for items within saved game files which caused item restrictions to not apply in-game.

CraigStern

CraigStern

- made it so apples restore 4 energy once again, but this time actually went ahead and updated the apple item description and description in shops so this wouldn't look like a bug

CraigStern

- fixed a bug in which the game would sometimes fail to recognize the designated scene to go to when loading a saved game.

CraigStern

- fixed a bug in which character labels would use incorrect numbering in save files, starting from -1 instead of 1

CraigStern

CraigStern

- fixed a typo which was preventing Rebecca's Pyro Blast from getting its 50% cost adjustment upon her promotion to Pyrokurios.

- updated breath attack descriptions to reflect their status effects instead of describing their AOE.

CraigStern

- fixed a typo in the code that was causing the game not to remove particles properly, leading to unnecessary slowdown

CraigStern

- fixed a bug in which the game would sometimes not get the target's name or coordinates for use with special characters (-FNAME-, -Y-, -X-, etc.) during dialogue triggered by OnCharAttacked or OnCharDeath.

CraigStern

- fixed a bug in which tags added by equipped items would persist after a battle and get added a second time in the next battle, and the third time the battle after that, etc.

CraigStern

- fixed a bug in which the game gratuitously decided that all pushable characters were, in fact, not pushable.

CraigStern

- fixed a bug in which the game would mess up the nextBattle attribute for saved games upon closing the Reserve Supplies screen on procedurally generated map.

- restored the appearance of the title screen to its pre-scaling state.

CraigStern

CraigStern