News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KZ

Knock, knock. "Dead Cow Zoo" (C) is back!  I lure you with eternal promise of sleeping pills, set you up in a comfy cage, you agree to give up your control of the hill, and the Zoo gets working once more! My hill.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Ertxiem

Ah! But that was just a trick from me!
I knew you would try the same old routine, but this time I was prepared! I'm deader than ever, so, my four stomachs are so decomposed that they can't hold any pills in them any more. I pretended I gave you the control because I knew that at night you would go to your room at the zoo to go to sleep. So, I used some very special dead cow butter under your room (you know, the one that's near the top of the hill).
I quietly get out of the cage (that you didn't lock because you though that the pills would do their work) and make a gentle push in your room, that slides down the hill.
Hence, now it's: my hill.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Mopman

I write you a fake letter saying that you should go visit your dead cow cousins. MY HILL!!!
Die swiffers! You'll get it for messin with my woman!

Zhampir

as you have no fortifications I walk up to you, tie you to the basket of a hot air balloon and release it. I then build a monumental castle and watch as you float away into the horizon. My hill.^^

cyso

Castles are so old school. I buy a few tanks and the walls come tumbling down. I keep the tanks around for protection, along with ghost-busters. My hill.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Zackirus

I Call Forth Luca (Luca Distracts and Kills the Ghost Busters)

I Also Call Forth EMP (Tanks stop working and explode)

Just You and Me.............. And MY Pokemons

[Everything Converts into Pokemon Graphics]

Grabs Pokeballs: :*Pokeman Battle Music Plays* "Go MAGNETON!" "Zuuuuuzoo"

'MAGNETON uses: lock-on' "Target Aquired"'
'Yogc uses: Forum Reply' "LOL that is wack"'

'MANGNETON uses: Zap Cannon "Sparkly"'
'Yogc uses: Telepath RPG "Attack Shadowlings" *Super Effictive*'

'MAGNETION uses: Explosion "3...2...1...BOOOM!"' *MAGNETION faints*
'Yogc uses: CryoBlast "Aghhhhhhhhh it Burns" *There is no target*

"Go Caterpie" *Nuhhuuuuh*

'Anonomous uses: Bug Zapper "ZAPPPPPP" *Not-very effictive*'
'Caterpie uses: String Shot "Sticky" *Yogc is trapped in a ball*'

'Go Ultraball'

Toooooep Dun duh .... Dun duh .... Dun duh ... Click!

!You just caught Yogc!

Yogc is a very active Pokeman. It likes to win prizes and it knows a lot about Telepath RPG. It can be seen writing on the forums most of its days. This pokeman is part of the Mechanics.

Would you like to give it a nickname?
No
It has been sent to box 3.

*KingZackIce Saved his game*

Canada's Hill Now
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

cyso

Well, I normally wouldn't do this, but I have to do what I have to do...
I unite all of your pokemon in the PC and use them to break out of the PC (should have bought Mac). I then have them all attack and kill you (or knock you out permanently). All of the pokemon like me now, so I hire them to guard the hill.

Ertxiem

I tell Team Rocket that Pikatchu is on the hill. They made up a plan and try to capture him. Chaos follows. You and Team Rocket are zapped far away. Soon after, Ash appears to collect Pikatchu and the rest of his pokemons and leaves immediately to a tournament.
Now, I can calmly go up and claim my hill.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Presentiment

All other contestants are convicted of mass murder.

The hill is confiscated and under investigation.

I happen to be the sheriff in charge of the investigation.

My hill.

cyso

I start a gang of outlaws who ride in and kill the sheriff and all of the police. We establish the hill as our hideout. My hill.

Presentiment

Little do you know...

You put your magnet too close to your GPS and went to the wrong hill.

Still my hill...

Zackirus

Open up the space time continium and you and the hills are transported to the lava universe. You burn up while I take a shovel and take some of the dirt that is left from the base of the hills and transport it the the top detect middle base in Canada and guard it with the entire RCMP and military of Canada which is quite big. Canada's hill now :-)
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Presentiment

I'm Canada's Secretary of the Interior.

My hill. 

Zackirus

No such thing. Even if their was it is our hill.

Canada's hill still

- Lord Canada

Presentiment

I coup the government.

Mah hill naow.