News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaseke

Well then I guess I can get magical powers backed by godly power too. I use my power and kill you all in one bang, and also destroy the hill, since it doesen't have a meaning anymore.
If you seek it, you can find it. Freedom can be attained.

bugfartboy

I'm sorry, you can't get to me. I'm in hiding behind my influence proof shield. And my power orbs grow every passing moment. Where's your power from? Positive thinking?

Idozen Cair

Stop your word playing, Fyer. Godly power(s) are godly power(s), whether they are backing something else, or something else is backing it up (whatever it is).
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

I'm not. I just have supreme, greater than thou, power behind my magic. I vaporize the Grotesquery. Then I create a new hill and lock it behind a influence proof shield that keeps everything but me and mine out.

Steelfist

Hmmn. It seems that, due partly to the grotesquery, KotH will go out with a whimper rather than a bang.

If you can't play without being confrontational, don't play.

Idozen Cair

Bah! But alas, Fyer, you forgot that although I'm vapour, I'm inside your shield. I quickly solidfy myself, assassinate you and destroy your shield. I wear radioactive-proof clothes and use nuclear weapons to bomb up the whole hill and then I burn the pieces to ash. Then I mix it with water and throw it into my desintegrating machine.
It's still my hill though.

Note: Anyone who attempts to solidfy the Hill and taking it out of the machine will suffer to the radioaction produced by the nuclear weapons I used. It can penetrate any radioactive proof clothing except mine, which is super-glued to my skin.

Has anyone realised the Hill we're fighting for is not even the original one anymore? Fyer made a new one.
I doesn't care, do I?

Steelfist

Turning the liquid to gas, I siphon it from the machine and solidify it. Thanks; now I glow in the dark!

Our Hill.

I set up a castle manned with my elite Steel Knights around the Hill. It's shielded with a shield that nothing can penetrate.

Kaseke

I dig underneath your castle, avoiding your shield, and assasinate you, taking the hill with me.
My hill.

Idozen Cair

Quote from: Steelfist on February 03, 2011, 12:40:14 PM
Turning the liquid to gas, I siphon it from the machine and solidify it. Thanks; now I glow in the dark!

Our Hill.

I set up a castle manned with my elite Steel Knights around the Hill. It's shielded with a shield that nothing can penetrate.
Why are you using 'Our hill'?
I doesn't care, do I?

Idozen Cair

Quote from: Kivatti on February 03, 2011, 12:43:19 PM
I dig underneath your castle, avoiding your shield, and assasinate you, taking the hill with me.
My hill.
Since Kivatti has no defences, I kill him and burn the whole hill to ashes!

My hill .... ashes I mean.
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

Due to the Grotesquery's failure to properly penetrate my influence proof shield, it's still really Syeelfist and I's hill. Why? Because it doesn't let anything through other than me and mine. Steelfist falls under mine, so he can get through. The Grotesquery was not a vapor before I set up the shield and thus could not penetrate it or even be inside it before I erected it. And the reason I created a new hill was because Kivatti destroyed it the previous one. So really,

Our hill!

Kaseke

Phew... just read a 200 page book in 2 hours, wrote an essay about it, made my homework... and it's only 1:05am! I feel like I can do antyhing now! *penetrates throught fyer's shield by using some of his old belongins as a shield for himself and kills everybody inside the shield*
Well well well... I think I just got the hill. Let us burn it to ashes and take it inside my own shield that only I can pass, and no power can penetrate it. Also the shield reaches underground. Any kind of a power will not work inside the shield, or in 2m3 distance around it. Also you can't teleport inside it, or pass it by any other means.

bugfartboy

I'm sorry but your influence, in this case your penetration, are deflected and reflected. It's till our hill.

Duskling

Alright then. I launch the Steel Virus upon the Hill, and any Steel-Controlled territory in the galaxies and universes we have explored so far, the nano-second variant, covering the areas in a cloud of the virus, and, since all members of the Steel Empire have been given an immunity prior to the outbreak, we can be in here without ever lifting a finger to fight anyone off, letting the virus do our work for us. "Ungodly" enough?

Steelfist

Hmm. I propose reforming the empire, and allowing Kivatti and the Grotesquery to form their own.