News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

I make you lok like a fraud in front of all of your soldiers, who then start a rebellion (irony?), kill you, only to all be put in a gas chmber and killed by me. My Hill, I have no use for the world, I'll give it to Steelfist.

Bromtaghon

I steal the world mid-transaction and collide it with Jupiter, the hill is sucked into the planet and never seen again.  I rebuild a hill somewhere in the Kuiper Belt that you'll never be able to find.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Duskling

Fair enough, I didn't find, Steelfist did, and I followed him, leading to your destruction, and the Hill being split between me and Steelfist, how about it Steelfist?

Steelfist

Sure-by the way, I could reform as coins-I just waited. One single coin escaped the earth in Duskling's pocket, and reformed into my body. I then found as much steel as I could. With it I constructed minions, made of living steel but unable to manipulate it. They guard the hill.

Duskling

Since we now have an alliance, Steelfist and I proceed to obliterate Cyprus, that's right, Brom, eat your heart out, to ensure we don't have as many competitors for the Hill. Our Hill.

Bromtaghon

Cyprus rebels move to Luxembourg, start a rebellion, conquer it, and kill Duskling.  Steelfist is thrown in prison, my hill.

jojolagger

I Lets steelfist out of my prison and ask if I may join the alliance. Mean while my hired gun shot Bromtaghon dead.

My/Our hill.

Steelfist

I allow Jojolagger into the alliance, after finding a wounded Duskling. We control the hill, but never actually lost it (My minions still guarded it, even while I was imprisoned.

OUR HILL!

Bromtaghon

How is it jojolagger's prison, did I miss something?
Anyways, since I'm about as wounded as Duskling was (we're both dead, which means wounded), Anya heals me back to full health, I grind fighting Ravinale Guards until I have overpowered stats and attack the hill, with a single Cryo Cross I kill you all.  I throw up millions of big shields around it.

MikeW781

we all had wool hats, so we're cool
(btw i am the hired gun)
still our hill
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

We crush the Cyprus rebellion, and move our base of operations (the Hill) to somewhere where you will never, ever, guess (and I mean it, you'll have to find out its location to fight us and try to reclaim the Hill). Our Hill.

Bromtaghon

I don't bother guessing, I send a stalker to find it, and he reports back to me.  China, Panama, Brunei, and all the remaining countries in WD2, as well as all the ones from the original WD, and any others previously unmentioned from the old forums, send a military force, kill you, lock you in the Underworld, and give me the hill. 

jojolagger

Missed it. :P
Still our hill.
Note on me owning the prison. I was inactive in the king of the hill bit. THat was me getting vast amounts of wealth buy (ab)using the stock market. I now own a lot.

MikeW781

I gain vast amounts of wealth from Luxembourg for having defended them in WD2. I then use this money to create an army containing all the current soldiers in the world, the jedi, the clones, all the TRPG heros and their teams (from everybodies games), and the undead. We are equipped with the greatest technology in all the worlds, and all the soldiers are taught Mando'a. Their descendants are taught only Mando'a from birth, and also are tuaght to kill anything that speaks another language.
Our (now well defended) Hill
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

jojolagger

You still haven't found the hill yet.
Our hill.
P.S. You army kills every last civilian, as you only taught your army the language.