News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

To Pay Or Not To Pay?

Started by Steel Ersatz Man, March 21, 2010, 04:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Ersatz Man

Are the games that you have to pay for monthly payment or one payment?
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

CraigStern

Just one payment, one time, and you own it forever. ;)

Steel Ersatz Man

I'll try to get my parents to buy it for me. But, I don't think it will happen.  :'(
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Tastidian

Quote from: Ersatz Man on March 25, 2010, 08:21:58 AM
I'll try to get my parents to buy it for me. But, I don't think it will happen.  :'(

Most parents wont probably buy it unless it says https on the address bar

Bromtaghon

My parents would never buy it for me.  I'd have to arrange a birthday gift from someone with a credit card...
But I'll keep testing the demo and contributing, and lurk around the Forum Games until he starts working on TRPG4, or whatever he chooses next.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Tastidian

I can convince my mom to buy some things most parents wont buy. Not trying to say anything but has anyone tried being nice or behaved maybe obedient even sucking up to their parents it works notably well. Thats what I do the being nice part.

Bromtaghon

I have strict parents.  They probably wouldn't buy it.  And I'm obedient and nice and behaved, although I've never tried sucking up since I doubt they'd fall for it.

Duskling

Quote from: Bromtaghon on July 02, 2010, 10:20:53 AM
[...] I've never tried sucking up since I doubt they'd fall for it.
Have you tried yet? Do your chores extra nicely, do extra homework, etc., and then suck up, try once, if they say "yes"... totally worth it.

Bromtaghon

...You are aware that it's summer, right? For me, at least, school ended a few weeks ago.  And I don't have chores.

Tastidian

Quote from: Bromtaghon on July 04, 2010, 12:47:29 AM
...You are aware that it's summer, right? For me, at least, school ended a few weeks ago.  And I don't have chores.

Than get some ask to do the dishes once in a while then you're parents will ask why your doing all this than you tell them what you want. At the max give it w week.

The Holy namelesskitty

There is no way that my parents will let me buy it, they think that U already spend too much time online, but I probably do...
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Tastidian

Me too thats why I have glasses. All the more reason not to buy it.

The Holy namelesskitty

looking at you computer really makes you need glasses? that is totally scary, even more so because I have 20/20 vision.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Tastidian

Actually its because I stare at it at such a close range.

bugfartboy

My parents are so strict. They're okay with playing online if it's free. But the second I mention the word "Payment" they give me the look. I don't think I'm gonna be able to purchase TSoG or TPA2. Sometimes I just need to take a breath to get a "No". I'm gonna try to convince them though.