News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW781

Granted, its poisoned.

I wish for a slightly faster computer
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

Granted, but the speed increase was so slight, that it actually seemed that the computer slowed down to you.

I wish for a plant.

torugo

wish granted but its carniverous and it kills you.
i wish i was a baller
mock the pheonix you will burn

Steelfist

Wish granted. You are arrested.

I wish for you to burn.

Duskling

Granted, I call the fire department and your fun is ruined when you are thrown in the slammer for setting torugo on fire.

I wish for seasonings.

Steelfist

Wish granted, Torugo seasons and cooks you.

I wish to get out of jail and suffer no ill effects, directly or indirectly, as a result of this wish.

Cypher

You get out of jail, but unfortunately a giant meteor approaches in the distance in the sky. It later crushes and burns you simultaneously, causing a very painful death. Being in jail wouldn't have changed the horrible excruciating fate that lay in store for you.

I wish I had a harmless, legal, non-poisonous, too small to choke on, non-explosive,not too hot or too cold, delicious slice of apple.

Steelfist

Wish granted. You are killed by the same meteor that killed me before you can eat it.

I wish I was alive, invincible, and immortal.

Cypher

You magically become immortal and invincible, but while you are sleeping Torugo catches you and locks you away in an unescapable cell, were you spend the rest of your infinite life locked away.

I wish I had another harmless, legal, non-poisonous, too small to choke on, non-explosive,not too hot or too cold, delicious slice of apple. AND THIS TIME, I protect myself in a giant dome that is unpenetrable and can protect me against any type of attack ( human, alien,natural and everything else).

Steelfist

Wish granted. Unfortunately, you forgot to clear out all the people who wanted to kill you from inside the dome. Need I say more?

I wish to escape my cell.

Cypher

You escape the cell, but unfortunately while attempting to exit the complex you are killed by a guard.

I wish I had a chair.

torugo

wish granted but someone spilled monster glue in it and you ant get out.
i wish i was a little bit taller
mock the pheonix you will burn

Steelfist

Quote from: cypher27 on June 22, 2010, 01:36:31 PM
You escape the cell, but unfortunately while attempting to exit the complex you are killed by a guard.

I'm invincible, remember?

Wish granted, you are a little bit taller. It's called growing.

I wish to be free!

Bromtaghon

Granted, you're now free of mortal concerns, i.e. life, i.e. you're now dead.

I wish that the random one, Ender and LethalLaurie were on the new forums.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Duskling

Granted, they came back with a grudge.

I wish for three cheeses.