News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Poll of The Week

Started by Zackirus, November 24, 2010, 07:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Are Spirits?

Departed Souls
Psy Projections
Other
Don't Know

Duskling

Defensive, I hold my ground unless I get bored and just want to obliterate the little Cult members or I need to end the battle quickly.

ArtDrake

I play him as a sniper, only getting close enough to pick someone off when my others are in trouble.

cyso

I typically use Luca to do that. I also use her to distract and soften up swordsmen since her physical resistance allows her to hang in a long while. I use my hero as one of my main fighters, if not the main fighter.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

ArtDrake

But Luca has no long-range attacks that really do damage...

cyso

As a sniper, I use her to kill units that are almost dead at the end of my turn. I don't want to waste another move on them or have them attack me the next turn, so I just use soul suck to finish them off. I have a lot of soul charges, because most enemies who have just enough health to survive the main's attack are finished by soul suck.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Zackirus

New Poll Topic: What Do You Think The Chances Are For The Resistance To Free Ravinale From The Cult?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

ArtDrake

None Can Stand Against Him.

bugfartboy

Well, seeing as no one really knows CraigStern's mind, it's hard to tell what he has in store. Maybe he'll add a twist so that you can attempt to destroy the Cult, side with the Cult and go into a long battle against however big your Resistance army is, maybe you can get the option to flee and hide in the Hadarac Desert for years until the war is over. There's not telling. My vote: 50%

Zackirus

New Poll Topic: Do You Think That The Gods (Yawah and Anu) Actually Exist In The Telepath Universe?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

MikeW781

Nope. People were utterly convinced Nelis was a God, but she was just very strong. I think it will be similar for Anu and Yawah. Or they could be made up entirely.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

j3sterg

I'm thinking Anu might be some sort of Creator/stays out of mortals' affairs-type of deity, but I don't think Yawah exists as a god. Cygnus seems too fanatical in eradicating shadowlings and psy-capables, not to mention hiding his(?) face/identity. It seems to me that someone unknown might be pulling the strings. Someone with a grudge against the shadowlings and psy-fighters. Someone powerful, who it has taken decades to recover/build up strength... :-*

Duskling

I actually think it depends on your choices somewhat...

HeadShot

Quote from: Zackirus on December 22, 2010, 03:16:23 PM
New Poll Topic: Do You Think That The Gods (Yawah and Anu) Actually Exist In The Telepath Universe?

The first time I played SoG, I though taht Anu was a true god while Yawah is a false god.
Also, I though the Cult was a band of nonbelivers.
My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....

ArtDrake

Anu is a made-up god like God, and Allah, and Buddha, and the rest are. I'm sorry if that offends you.

Yawah, I think, may be a very powerful spirit.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Duckling on December 22, 2010, 09:01:45 PMI'm sorry if that offends you.
On countless times, you said that you don't care how anyone else feels. Don't pretend like you care how anyone else feels now.