News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Latest Poster Wins

Started by Deagonx, April 07, 2011, 06:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Holy namelesskitty

[spoiler]Cake is delicious[/spoiler]

THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

bugfartboy

[spoiler]TOO BAD THE CAKE IS A LIE!!![/spoiler]

The Holy namelesskitty

[spoiler]BUT AT LEAST HIPSTERS DON'T LIE

...or is that hips...
[/spoiler]

bugfartboy

Gasp!! You found me!!

The Holy namelesskitty

Duskling

Hello MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! >:D

The Holy namelesskitty

hi nice to see someone laughing in these sort of times.

Deagonx

I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?

bugfartboy

MikeW781

Quote from: Demon Duck on April 21, 2011, 10:43:35 PM
Actually, I can judge you, deagonx. I don't personally believe in God, but with a little help from Buggy, I can inform you on what the Christian faith thinks you're doing wrong. Not that I have any interest right now.

This could be the last time I post here. I have an illness that kills thousands of people a year, my breathing is obstructed, my pulse is slowed, my vision is fading, and I have a rattling cough that just might crack a rib. Only a little bit of melodrama; the rest is true.

Good night, and good luck.
Does anybody know if this was ligit? He's posted once or twice since, but is he actually really sick?
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

Quote from: MikeW781 on April 28, 2011, 06:06:07 PM
Actually, I can judge you, deagonx. I don't personally believe in God, but with a little help from Buggy, I can inform you on what the Christian faith thinks you're doing wrong. Not that I have any interest right now.

This could be the last time I post here. I have an illness that kills thousands of people a year, my breathing is obstructed, my pulse is slowed, my vision is fading, and I have a rattling cough that just might crack a rib. Only a little bit of melodrama; the rest is true.

Does anybody know if this was ligit? He's posted once or twice since, but is he actually really sick?
I echo the same question, it's very concerning. PM'd him asking about it, no response.

MikeW781

Quote from: Duskling on April 28, 2011, 06:13:52 PM

I echo the same question, it's very concerning. PM'd him asking about it, no response.
Well, he has posted since, so I can assume he is alive. But all the same.....
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

The Holy namelesskitty

Quote from: MikeW781 on April 28, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, he's got a cold!!!!! technically he's correct though. and his symptoms seem right. but seriously he had you all. He's fine now.

Duskling

Quote from: The Holy namelesskitty on April 28, 2011, 06:54:53 PM
Quote from: MikeW781 on April 28, 2011, 06:21:33 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, he's got a cold!!!!! technically he's correct though. and his symptoms seem right. but seriously he had you all. He's fine now.
>:( DD, I' am disappoint.

bugfartboy