News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Latest Poster Wins

Started by Deagonx, April 07, 2011, 06:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

MikeW781

Quote from: Duskling on April 28, 2011, 06:56:39 PM
Quote from: The Holy namelesskitty on April 28, 2011, 06:54:53 PM
Quote from: MikeW781 on April 28, 2011, 06:21:33 PM
Quote from: Duskling on April 28, 2011, 06:13:52 PM
Quote from: MikeW781 on April 28, 2011, 06:06:07 PM
Quote from: Demon Duck on April 21, 2011, 10:43:35 PM
Actually, I can judge you, deagonx. I don't personally believe in God, but with a little help from Buggy, I can inform you on what the Christian faith thinks you're doing wrong. Not that I have any interest right now.

This could be the last time I post here. I have an illness that kills thousands of people a year, my breathing is obstructed, my pulse is slowed, my vision is fading, and I have a rattling cough that just might crack a rib. Only a little bit of melodrama; the rest is true.

Good night, and good luck.
Does anybody know if this was ligit? He's posted once or twice since, but is he actually really sick?
I echo the same question, it's very concerning. PM'd him asking about it, no response.
Well, he has posted since, so I can assume he is alive. But all the same.....

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, he's got a cold!!!!! technically he's correct though. and his symptoms seem right. but seriously he had you all. He's fine now.
>:( DD, I' am disappoint.
I figured if he was ligit gonna die he would not be posting here, but I also figured if I made light of it and later found out he died.......you know? Always better to be safe in this scenario.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

bugfartboy

Duskling

bugfartboy

Duskling

You sure? Look at the top of the page.

bugfartboy

Nope. 12 hours is not near enough. :P

Duskling

bugfartboy

Duskling

ArtDrake

How was I to know I wasn't to be one of the thousands out of billions (ones out of millions) that die of the common cold? I darn well could have, and darn near did. I was serious. Fortunately, I've nearly fully recovered; only the cough remains.

Duskling

Quote from: Demon Duck on April 30, 2011, 12:38:35 AM
How was I to know I wasn't to be one of the thousands out of billions (ones out of millions) that die of the common cold? I darn well could have, and darn near did. I was serious. Fortunately, I've nearly fully recovered; only the cough remains.
Still, a bit too much melodrama over a cold, eh? Don't scare us like that.

bugfartboy

Scared? I laugh at scared! Ha! Haha!

ArtDrake

It was a really bad cold! There're about 500 different strains of the common cold, and some of them are more serious and deadly than the others.
Combined with yearly allergies and an environment with poor air circulation, that particular strain could have been deadly.
All of the things were true.

The Holy namelesskitty

Your allergies ar nothing and you don't see me complaining, I have seasonal allergies year round, I literally have to have a shot every week to keep them down, that's where I go every week.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic