News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

Mikew781: welcome to the form and use proper grammar and spelling, we like that here, remember to post your opinions and not totally discourage other people ideas too much.

Quote from: mikew781 on March 21, 2010, 03:51:07 PM
next up, after receiving my light affininity, I was not able to buy light related powers
I had the RollingInIt name used, and had not spent all of my money, so i upgraded power and defence to around 40 without seeing new abilities for my character
I have played through only with shadow affinity so far, and may again be wrong, but I am fairly sure this is a glitch

It is not a glitch, you need to upgrade your main characters mind blast up to level 2 before you can get light blast, and then you must level up light blast to level 2 to get light bomb. Hope that helped
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

MikeW781

Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

cimmisweet@aol.com

I rescued my heroes parents yet when i talk to griffin he simply asks me if im ready to save the parents, and i can converse with the parents in the corner. Is this a glitch or has the game not been developed past this pointe

Presentiment

Yes, you are absolutely correct, it is a near-fatal bug, Craig has announced he will be abandoning the project in two weeks if he can't fix it.

Zhampir

Please ignore the response by Presentiment above.
Craig just hasn't loaded the next level in yet. But this is handy if you want to make use of the map editor to super train your team. See this guide

Presentiment

You can do that after any cutscene, only Mission 4 is the most convenient as you can redo it over and over again.

cimmisweet@aol.com

again I am stuck, i just recieved the third crypt location, yet its not on my map, is that crypt close to completion

Zackirus

Quote from: cimmisweet@aol.com on March 22, 2010, 11:47:09 PM
again I am stuck, i just recieved the third crypt location, yet its not on my map, is that crypt close to completion

Sadly, Crypt 3 has not be designed yet by Craig, but it is to be soon, So its not a glitch.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

KZ

-when testing a battle with "capture boss" objective, the pre-battle objective screen doesn't have the complete objective text- it is cut off at "(at less than health health) to"

-when closing the map editor or finishing testing a battle in map editor, the player is brought to the main menu page and the "load save" menu automatically appears (if this isn't a bug, then this event sequence is highly annoying when designing maps, it would be better if the player is either brough to the initial map editor page or, like before, to the main game menu)

-not sure how to classify this, really, but this one is bundled along with the one above: if one wishes to test a map with the SME team without listening to music (whilst wishing to listen to something else on the computer), it is quite impossible, as there is no "music on/off" button in main menu and the music keeps main menu music keeps playing in the map editor, including during the test battles, thus the player has to load a game, switch off music, exit the game and only then proceed to test the map, meaning that the map has is then played with the teammates from the loaded game

-the Assassin from the SME team has an attack he cannot use because it costs more PsP than he has (attack cost 13PsP, Assassin's max PsP=10)

-swapdepths bug is back, after turn 10 on the map editor test battle
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

MikeW781

I guess this doesn't count as a bug, but I wanted to report that in the Malis diologue where she blathers on about her life, when she is talking about her buisness, (page 4 of full text) she says "Fleshlings in Ravinale are familiar with Psy, since there are so many of you with it here. Moreso than anywhere else."
Moreso is not a real word, it is a slang expression

Duskling

When and if I lose in the map editor, it just shows the map without any enemies and doesn't let me go back to the menu.

SmartyPants

Duvalier would attack an enemy, and then I would try to get Luca to Transfer PsP to him, but then it says she Transfered 0 PsP.  I think the game only recognizes that the Teammates uses PsP after the enemies' turn, so 0 PsP was transfered to the Hero because the game believes he still has full PsP.

Abulic

When an attack levels up apart from mind shield, no damage is added to that attack. ie griffin has melee level 3.0, and i only bought him 1 extra strengh, so his melee should do 10 damage, but the attack level is disregarded, and melee only does 7. Same goes with the hero's mind blast, arman's stab, and rahel's bow and bow 2.

MikeW781

some attacks only give 1/3 or 1/2 damage for each skill point
I know mind blast damage is Power+ Skill/2, as I am currently testing the damage formula's
You can see my thread: http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=300.0
Also, the Pyro Hail attack IS glitched, the wiki formula is Power+1.4*Skill, but when i leveled my skill up from 0 to 1 there was no increase
I am currently trying to get my skill to 2 to double check

CraigStern

Quote from: im2smart4u on April 04, 2010, 10:19:41 AM
I don't know if this a bug or not, but it has been bothering me for quite a while now.
Duvalier would attack an enemy, and then I would try to get Luca to Transfer PsP to him, but then it says she Transfered 0 PsP.  I think the game only recognizes that the Teammates uses PsP after the enemies' turn, so 0 PsP was transfered to the Hero because the game believes he still has full PsP. 

Ah, I see the problem--it actually works fine, it's just displaying wrong. I'll fix that now.