News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Latest Poster Wins

Started by Deagonx, April 07, 2011, 06:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deagonx

Oh enough with your judgements.

It isn't your job to punish me. If God sends me to hell then I deserved it, but you are not the judge. :P

I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?

bugfartboy

ArtDrake

Actually, I can judge you, deagonx. I don't personally believe in God, but with a little help from Buggy, I can inform you on what the Christian faith thinks you're doing wrong. Not that I have any interest right now.

This could be the last time I post here. I have an illness that kills thousands of people a year, my breathing is obstructed, my pulse is slowed, my vision is fading, and I have a rattling cough that just might crack a rib. Only a little bit of melodrama; the rest is true.

Good night, and good luck.

Duskling

Quote from: Deagonx on April 21, 2011, 10:38:08 PM
Oh enough with your judgements.

It isn't your job to punish me. If God sends me to hell then I deserved it, but you are not the judge. :P

Everyone can judge, and everyone makes a judgement every single day, everyone. For example, a first impression: That's a judgement. An observation and a conclusion on a persons external attitude, and putting them in a specific category, i.e., someone kicks down a trash can, therefore that is someone with a bad temper or attitude: Also a judgement. See where I'm going here?

Judgements are made on a day-to-day basis, whether you know it or not, sure, you can say it is only God that can judge, but you may judge people every day and not notice, it's called being human, and no matter how hard you may resist emotions and malicious thoughts, there's no way to escape them, even seemingly perfect people have, or have had, problems with their life, that's probably why they're trying so hard to become perfect, in a human way, of course, no-one is perfect. ;)

Deagonx

Quote from: Demon Duck on April 21, 2011, 10:43:35 PM
Actually, I can judge you, deagonx. I don't personally believe in God, but with a little help from Buggy, I can inform you on what the Christian faith thinks you're doing wrong. Not that I have any interest right now.

This could be the last time I post here. I have an illness that kills thousands of people a year, my breathing is obstructed, my pulse is slowed, my vision is fading, and I have a rattling cough that just might crack a rib. Only a little bit of melodrama; the rest is true.

Good night, and good luck.

You are joking right?

Deagonx

bugfartboy

So you did. Odd. I didn't see your last post show up in my feed.

Deagonx

I guess Im just that awesome.

bugfartboy

Deagonx

Yes, considered I was six hours ahead just then.

Xemadus Echina

*nuclear launch detected*
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Deagonx

bugfartboy

There once was a boy. This boy wasn't like the rest. You see, this boy had a secret. Maybe you could guess what it is? He was well over fifty years old, and looked fourteen. His eyes changed from black to gold whenever he ate. And he was all sparkly in the sun. What's that you say? He was a sparkly fairy vampire? Possibly named Edword? Wel, congratulations!!! You're absolutely [spoiler]
WRONG!!!
[/spoiler]

You see, he was really a witch. He wasn't one of those nice friendly ones that would give you all the candy you want. He wasn't one of those awesome with a magic cap that would summon a hoard of flying monkeys. You see, he was one of those evil ones that granted wishes. "What's so evil about that?" you say? Well, these wishes would always be granted. But with one flaw. They never came out the way the wisher wanted.

(More coming)

Deagonx

bugfartboy