News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

New attacks for teammates

Started by KZ, February 05, 2010, 07:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Holy namelesskitty

In other words don't make unsupported claims because everyone hates that.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

bugfartboy

Yes they do. Now leave that conversation in it's appropriate thread. I do not always bring it up.

The Holy namelesskitty

I'm not sure what you meant, please clarify that for me.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Zackirus

Nay. I just doesn't seem like the type of attack the hero would have. I'm sorry but it just doesn't seem to fit.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Duskling

I think if an attack like that were to exist, Energy Golems wouldn't, nay.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Bugfartboy on November 30, 2010, 09:37:21 PMNo. Most of the attack spots are already full and the game is near done. I think Craig knows what he has planned out. He needs no such thing.
I also think Criag has already planned what attacks he is going to give the teammates by now, so most suggestions do seem redundant.

Chrono

Well, it seems that more than 10 pages appeared after a month... What did I miss?

I agree with Buggy and im2smart4u. There's really no point in posting anything here unless we're talking about TRPG4. We would be better off making a new thread.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

Idozen Cair

Quote from: John Flame on February 14, 2010, 05:25:57 AM
This idea goes back to Trpg 2.Remember Nelis(Shadowling Queen i think)had the attacks Holy Blast and Fire Gate!
Supose my hero is fire based!And reaches high level would be cool if it learned Fire Gate!But not at levels like 20.Then the playears would be independent.By high level i mean 50!Same with light based hero!
And here are some supreme Ice and Dark attacks:

Artic Wind
Range:All battlefield
Damage:Grows with use!Base:20
Psy points to use:50

Dark Void:
Range1-5 Tiles away from hero!
Damage:20
Psy points to use:50!
Well, although I don't think this would be the right topic to post in, I've thought of some supreme elemental attacks for bosses:

Freeze
Element: Cryo
Range: UOX (Unit facing right)
Damage: None
Effect: Freezes the target and puts it out of play, but remains in the battlefield as an obstacle that can be leapt on

Blind
Element: Shadow
Range: Same as above
Damage: 5
Effect: Make the tile target is on become black (target also black) and the direction the target is facing is reset.
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

1) I don't understand the ranges. Can you make a diagram?
2) Most of the attack slots have been filled already.
3) We really like formulas here.

Idozen Cair

Freeze range: OXO
                   OOO
                   OUO
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

So it would basically be range 2? What would the point be?

Idozen Cair

Well, if you 'froze' the unit in front of you, it would be blocking you the next turn. So why not make it range 2 so that the next turn you could get out of the way easier?
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

No. No attacks that mess with enemy AI.

Idozen Cair

I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

This is not the attacks for enemies thread, please fix your double post, and AI is what the enemies run on. It's what makes their decisions. Sorry if I seem to be nagging.