News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypher

Since Mojang traced where minecraft was deleted, your location was discovered. I hop on the nearest plane, and off I go! When I stealthily arrive at your home, I knock you out with 3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate. When you wake back up, I torture you until you show me the folder and unlock it. I then rename it to Cypher's Ultimate Defense, lock and hide it, then delete it.

My hill!

bugfartboy

Guess what. That only moved it to the recycle bin. I use your most recent IP address used to to access the forums and back track it to your computer. Then I hack your computer and use it to find where you went. Then I free Steelfist, access his recycle bin, restore the file, rename it to "Bugfartboy's best hill ever", put it in the recycle bin, and then destroy the harddrive that the folder is on.

My hill!

Idozen Cair

I just blast everyone open, avatar or real life or what not with my shotgun. All of you die. I take the Hill in real life, and I destroy every software or program there is in the whole universe.

My Hill!
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

The hill was destroyed. And right now it's under my guard. You'd have to get ahold of the hill in the destroyed folder on the destroyed hard-drive, get the hill out of the folder, and then take it. So, in other words...

My Alliance's Hill!

ArtDrake

I slip you an undelete pill during brunch on Tuesday. Go play World of Goo, and don't kill me for no good reason. I didn't even take the Hill.

Xemadus Echina

i walk in, look like i'm about to say something, change my mind, and walk out.  my hill
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

ArtDrake

As the sun set behind the hills, rainen seemed to say... that the Hill was his!

Steelfist

I swear at Rainen, and in the shocked inactivity it causes I run away with the Hill/Hard drive.

I nullify all previous alliances, offer an alliance to Mackirus, and 'offer' an alliance to Steel Ersatz Man - for old times sake.

I then equip myself with my trusy black iron mace, restore myself to 'Steel-Form' and magically link myself to my awesome Mace, which becomes Black Steel. I proceed to request that the Wilds (Including Auraya) guard it for me, and also coerce the Servants of the Gods and the White to help. I then form myself a Steel Veez as a pet, and hunt down Cypher. Torture me, huh - I capture you, then ask Razim to perform his experiments on you. He wrecks first your mind, then your body. You die in agony, a broken, gibbering wreck, with my mace buried in your skull. Moral of the story, Cypher - torturing me often comes back to haunt you.

I proceed to leave the defenders to defend, and seclude myself in a remote area of the world and train magically and physically, tracking down the masters of disciplines in order to learn from them.

Duskling

Steelfist

Nullify - Break-off, end, invalidate, renege on and generally cancel all my alliances.

At first I considered this to be a stupid question, but it occurs to me you might have thought it meant I nullified ALL the KotH alliances, not just my own. Sorry for any confusion.

Duskling

Quote from: Steelfist on July 20, 2011, 07:21:46 AM
At first I considered this to be a stupid question, but it occurs to me you might have thought it meant I nullified ALL the KotH alliances, not just my own. Sorry for any confusion.
There we go, thanks for clearing that up.

Steelfist

I don't want to see this topic die - it's been around too long for that!

Ertxiem

Too late. Topic locked. Lol. Just kidding.
My hill, just because you forgot to claim it! :)
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Steelfist

I claim it, as it is still in my possession. My Hill. And I restore the previously mentioned defenses. BTW: It's still in hard drive form.

Idozen Cair

I break the hard drive, thus killing you. I claim the Hill, and set up burning Netherrack all around my Hill for defence.

My Hill!
I doesn't care, do I?