News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ertxiem

No. I installed Adobe Air in Ubuntu. Do you want me to try to use WINE?
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

CraigStern

I'm just curious whether the graphics (flickering) issues would occur in that environment.

Ertxiem

I'll try it, hopefully somewhere in this week.
Now you got me curious. :)
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

mezzoforte

When the action box is on either the top-left or bottom-left, there is no phrase stating what the effect of each action was.

CraigStern

The demo has been updated again, with fixes to most of the bugs mentioned over the past page. :)

Dean_Lukas

I took 40 turns on the armory acolyte battle [spoiler]in an attempt to trigger D'Kah.[/spoiler] When I hit continue on the first text box to show up after the fight, I got a black screen with music but no further prompts. There was no way to get around it aside from exiting out.

Edit: Happened again at only 18.
That awkward moment when your student's gone evil and wants to destroy you.

SmartyPants

I had the same issue as Dean_Luckas, but after 20 turns and talking to Malekahin. 

CraigStern

I believe I've fixed it. I'll have a new version uploaded some time tonight.

Zackirus

- D'Kah Battle gives 0 gold.

- If you survive D'kah battle then it goes to the orginal dioloige, where Fife appears. What no 'we killed D'kah!' or anything, or does he escape?

- You can get stuck in Mahboob's doorway sometimes
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Quote from: Zackirus on September 23, 2011, 11:10:31 PM- If you survive D'kah battle then it goes to the orginal dioloige, where Fife appears. What no 'we killed D'kah!' or anything, or does he escape?

That's on the to-do list. :)

Dayn

Is it just me, or can you not get Al'Al to accept the money anymore?

CraigStern

You can--you just need 11 Personality or higher.

flack

On the last floor (near the end) of krypt 3 before I get to secret room with the chest containing blue orb and the stack of books, there are those fake stairways with spikes on them. For one of the stairs if I run straight into it at a certain angle I actually got to the other side of the spike and was stuck there. This happened to me only once though as I tried to repeat it it didnt happen. The reason I'm pointing this out is because at the Rivanale library a similar situation happened where I ran above and past the wall of the guard and was stuck there.   

flack

Forgot to point out which staircase. It was the 3rd staircase counted from when I entered the floor ( beside which there is a first treasure chest containing some coins).

flack

Also another thing at the library is after I beat crypt 3 and finish talking to the librarian I go and talk to the guard and ask why and talk to the librarian again. She starts over and gives me information about crypt 1. I'm not sure if that's a bug or just something incomplete.