News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xemadus Echina

granted, whenever the internet gets slow it turns itself off.

i wish more people would play the wolrd domination game
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steel Ersatz Man

Wish granted. So many people play it that every game is over in like 5 minuits.

I wish I was immune to all diseases and conditions.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

MikeW781

Wish granted. You are taken into a lab against your will and studied for the rest of your life in a vain attempt to cure a disease that only 5 people have.

I wish the US had joined, and been an active member in, the post WWI League of Nations
(I will only accept realistic corruptions)
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Steel Ersatz Man

The US takes more land off Germany than the others. (Come on the U.S.A is greedy)

This makes German Soldiers even angrier during WWII so they win. The entire world is now run by a dictatorship Germany. Way to go, JERK!

I wish that I was never bored.

MikeW781

NO!
I mean that history ran its course except that the Senate voted with Wilson to join the League
Try again!

KZ

Pah, too complicated a wish for some, methinks!
But mind not: so the league was joined by USA, but their presence was nominal, as the American economy boomed and they still implemented the isolationist policy. So the Great Depression did occur, and the rest insued, excpet that UK and France were more linient on Germany in the 30s, continue with their appeasment policy, 'cause they were sure that USA will back them up if Germany didn't follow the calls of League of Nations. Again, Japan invading Manchuria, in reality getting condemnation from the League of Nations will see America try to act on the warning, war with Japan will ensue much earlier, completely distracting USA from European affairs. Meanwhile, France & UK allow Germany to get more land without any political or military backlash from them, and Germany and the Soviet Union divide up Poland as per Molotov-Ribbentrop pact. Moreover, giving Japan's war with USA, the Soviets were sure much earlier that there would be no war on two fronts (v Germany and Japan), so they started their own assasult on Nazi Germany, overpowering it in a year-long war (pretty reasonable, as analysis of military sources allows to draw conclusion that about 80-90& of military supplies of the Red Army were destroyed by the Nazis in the first two months of the war, as the army was caight off-guard, since they themselves were preparing for an assault) and quickly seizing over the rest of mainland Europe. Then follows a war of weakened USA against USSR, 2 bombs is simply not enough to offset the going momentum of the Red Army, and with the Chinese liberated by comrades from the north (logical next step for Soviets is to go into Asia- to Korea, then southwards and support the communists in China), a bloody showdown insues in which many cities are destroyed on mainland America and Asia, and we're set for a global communist regime. And Trotsky smiles on all of this.

How about for a simpler wish: I wish we could forsee the future and be able to influence it.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Xemadus Echina

granted but a race called the immortals takes you captive despite your best efforts to evade capture. they then take your powers from you to make them powerful enough to conquer the universe. alas they have an absolute HATE for anything related to cheese so anything that can make cheese is promptly disintegrated.  good job my friend

i wish the RTD story had more activity.
im writing a book!
You never know

MikeW781

Good job KZ
We were allied with the Soviets, but tensions were high enough that they would have violated this agreement in light of our lack of involvement with the Nazis. I applaud your genius!

So... everybody wants help from you and assassins attempt to kill you every time you chose a side that isn't theirs OR you chose no side at all. You survive these assassination attempts due to your powers, but are then fought over as an unwilling asset by the major powers of the world, and your support of Russia in this war leads to them ruling the world. The world economy and government then collapses due to Russia's ineffective bureaucracy. The Russians then begin a campaign to execute the inferior race of GINGERS, who have no souls.

I wish I had a 20 inch long... you know...

MikeW781

damn
took me so long to write my reply that i ended up missing another post...

but anyways everybody goes on to the RTD story thing, and they find out who you are and make fun of you and your character for the rest of your life

my wish is the same
"I wish had a 20 inch long...you know..."

Xemadus Echina

granted,  somebody makes you a wooden figure that says "you know" that is 20 inches long

i wish that guy in my picture was happier
im writing a book!
You never know

MikeW781

his happieness is so great that he exits the computer and begins to eat his favorite food- people-starting with YOU
Then he is killed after a King-Kong style story

nice response to my wish though-lol

I wish I was jacked, but got there naturally and healthily

PS to KZ- Am i aloud to name the "you know"

Xemadus Echina

granted, somebody gets a car jack, stuffs it down your throat and jacks the ^%$@ out of you until you explode.

i wish wishes could not be wished in a wishing well
im writing a book!
You never know

KZ

Quote from: mikew781 on March 28, 2010, 06:36:16 PM
PS to KZ- Am i aloud to name the "you know"
You know, I think it's funnier if you keep it that way ;)

Sure thing, people start wishing them everywhere else, save the wishing well.

I wish for more sleep!
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Steel Ersatz Man

You sleep for the rest of your life. (Like the opposite of insomnia.)

I wish that the resescion was over.

KZ

Wish granted- instead, there is a global war that will end humanity for good.

I wish people globally would be more happy.
Welcome to the forums!