News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Granted: Your Caterpillar Construction Equipment will arrive shortly. Too bad you can't afford it. (CLICK ME)

Quote from: Duckyling
Granted. You have to give up your dream of being a bureaucrat in a South American country.
Well there goes THAT plan to slowly dominate the world... Darn you Duckyling! [/figuratively]

I wish I could keep my dreams.

ArtDrake

Granted. You become an incorruptible South American bureaucrat and provide a shining example to government workers the world over. Your body is found in a ditch. At least you kept your dreams.

I wish I weren't so sad now after writing that.

bugfartboy

Granted. Your joy is labeled as "unbearable" and even "wrong" and you end up in a psychiatric ward.

I wish for a nicer psychiatric ward.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. It's quite a nice psychiatric ward for Duckling: it's called planet Earth. Too bad we can't be in there, since we don't suffer from the same mental problems.

I wish I had some tisane to celebrate Ducking's new psychiatric ward.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

ArtDrake

Granted. Sadly, someone spiked the tisane. You are now slightly tipsy.

I wish there were other people on the planet Earth. It's getting lonely.

Sythion

Granted. But they all live so far away that you're still lonely.

I wish this forum had more traffic.
Hunger is the best spice.

ArtDrake

Granted. A large truck rolls through the server, smashing gigabytes of inane conversations.

I wish for less vehicular traffic.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. The Police comes along to control the traffic, however they start singing Rooooooooooxane instead and the people stop to listen. Technically it worked because there is no more traffic (everyone stopped, even Craig... ooops).

I wish it would be wise for me to post here a wish tomorrow.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

ArtDrake

Granted. It would be wise, but for the fact that the genie's day off is the day after tomorrow, not tomorrow.

I wish for there to be a future subjunctive in English.

Sythion

Granted. But then English is forgotten in favor of a more popular language. (Super necro, sorry. I wanted to bring a little more life back to the forums)

Ertxiem

Your wish would be granted, however, you ended up with nothing!

I wish that my country wins this year's Soccer World Cup.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Sythion

Granted, but your country never wins any sport world cup ever again.

I wish I could get more vacation from school.

ArtDrake

Granted -- you are the envy of every single other student around and your house is egged constantly. Your parents make you pay for the new paint job your home now needs.

I wish I had more time to spend here!

Ertxiem

Wish granted. You now spend more time here, and you even are promoted to a Mod. However, huge spam attacks become so common that you pass 99.9% of your time here trying unsuccessfully to clean out the mess.

I wish I had won the game I played earlier, instead of being last.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Sythion

Granted. But by going back in time and winning said game, you mess up the time-space continuum and everybody ends up so much smarter, that nobody enjoys playing such games anymore.

I wish a user would remake TRPG2 using the TT engine, bringing more attention to this forum.