News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Granted. Unfortunately the remake is absolutely terrible, and the only attention it brings to the forums is that of rage.

(Aside: I'd be willing to try my hand at building the maps and recreating the storyline [Maybe with a few extra touches on my part] if someone handles the artwork and sprites. I feel I understand the actions and such well enough, but I'm terrible at artwork.)

I wish for someone who'd be willing to help with the artwork, as described in the aside above.

Sythion

Granted. Sadly everyone who wants to help lacks talent and those with talent don't want to help.

I wish for a Shadowling Guardian smiley thingy to be added to the forums.
Hunger is the best spice.

ArtDrake

Granted, but it displaces the Stone Golem.  :-X

I wish I had the talent to help.

bugfartboy

Granted. Unfortunately all desire to do so disappears with the talent's presence.

I wish to survive the last few weeks of my high school career.

TheWanderingShadow

Granted. Then you get to college, and it skins you alive.

(Mind if I ask which college you're headed to, if any?)

I wish that I stopped spending so much money on games so I have enough to get Telepath Tactics when it comes out.
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

bugfartboy

Granted. Unfortunately for all of us, Craig decides Telepath Tactics is a lost cause and vanishes into the interwebs without a trace.

I wish to go Into The Woods.

ArtDrake

Granted. However, you end up playing Tree Number Five, and never see any of the action in the musical.

I wish I didn't have to get up tomorrow, with the stipulation that I don't want to flat-out die, thank you.

bugfartboy

Granted. You wake up to discover that your legs and feet have mysteriously vanished, as have your arms and hands. You are now physically incapable of getting up tomorrow.

I wish that my roommate would start using earphones of some sort and his laptop when he's watching videos. (Seriously, dude. They're just Let's Plays. Sure they're awesome, but I can hear your TV from the other side of the building.)

Ertxiem

Wish granted. Your roommate is now using his fresh new headphones: eardestroyers, that can disintegrate an ear in less than 43 seconds. They're so powerful that you can hear on the other side of the town!

I wish that algebra17 was a shadowling, that way he will not miss his legs, only his arms!
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

bugfartboy

Granted. Unfortunately the world isn't ready for the shadowling species, and algebra17 doesn't make it very far with his new life.

I wish my freezer had an unlimited supply of pizza nuggets.

Ertxiem

Wish granted, however, the door is jammed and you cannot open it.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and everything else that is appropriate and a Happy New Year.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

ArtDrake

Granted, but 2014 kinda sucked, so we're more focused on how we're glad the old year is over than that the new one's here.

I wish to find a penny in the street tomorrow.

bugfartboy

Granted. Your foot gets run over by a passing car as you get ready to bend over and pick it up.

I wish for the polar ice caps to spontaneously melt as soon as someone reads this message.

ArtDrake

Granted, but only insofar as ice in every existing glacier maintains a dynamic equilibrium of freezing and melting or depositing and sublimating at its edge.

I wish to be done with Wuthering Heights.

bugfartboy

Granted. But Wuthering Heights is actually done with you.

I wish for yogurt.