News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW781

I kill you with my Nail Gun then set up the same defense I already possed
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

Since you put the link for the NAIL GUN!!, but you typed Nail Gun, it didn't kill me, so I did the same routine, poison, sneak, stab, kill, take Hill, fortify it with Spirit Strill (who can't be killed by firearms, poisons, or anything that could kill the living, hey, they're spirits!), MY HILL.

torugo

i fly down on my pheonix and burn all of youre foritifications to ashes and use the pheonix fires to put a barrier of heat around the hill. MY HILL
mock the pheonix you will burn

Duskling

Since my Spirit Strill cannot be killed by ANY physical means, your fire has no effect, they tear you apart, your pheonix is extinguished, I' am brought back to life by a small portion of my Spirit Strill armada, and we repeat the process, save for stabbing you in your sleep. :-* MY HILL!!!

torugo

I take a lighter and set my pheonix on fire again and return to the hill. i burn youre fortifications again and this time i take a vacume and suck youre spirit strill up and stick it in a bottle. then i burn you for attempted killing of my pheonix. MY HILL

Duskling

Since there are too many Spirit Strill to suck up in a vacuum, most of them only pretended to be sucked in, once again, they kill you, extinguish your pheonix, revive me, and set up defenses against scum like you and your pheonix (that statement was just for the drama, nothing personal).

Steelfist

I confront the Strill, and use healing magic to kill them (Remember, you said they can't be killed by 'firearms, poisons, or anything that could kill the living'. That is tantamount to saying anything that can't kill the living can kill them. Healing magic can't kill the living, and it isn't physical, so hey). I then stab you with a saw edged Ulgo knife, causing you to die. I then rule the hill once more, aided by the gods and the prophesy (See last post). MY HILL...

Duskling

I take your steel fist hostage, you beg on your knees for me to give it back, I do, but I then shoot you, and take the Hill, once again, getting Spirit Strill to guard it, each on was dispatched to kill one god each, soon all of the gods fell, and the Prophecy was once again confronted by the Dark Prophecy, getting the Light Prophecy out of my way and the Hill into my grasp. MY HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

torugo

before you ignored the warning and mocked my pheonix (remember you called me and the pheonix scum) and get carried to hell for the next 20 years of youre life and the spirit strill just dissappear until you get back.
MY HILL

Xemadus Echina

since i hold the power of who exists and who doesn't exist in the real sphere (which is our universe) i decide to let none of you exist you are all instantly sent to the mystic sphere where you slowly degrade into mystic essence.  My hill
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steelfist

I never really understood why you ended up with those powers, anyway. But, as the champion of the light prophesy, I am permanently a god, and beyond your ability to destroy. I offer you an equal partnership in the hill, rainen-together we would be unstoppable! Rainen's hill.

Xemadus Echina

My powers were given to me due to visual similarities between me and Mystic (creator of the universe and master of the multiverse) as well as a special understanding of things that happen around me and a very sharp mind.

i accept your offer of dual ownership causing the peak of the hill to suddenly split into two equal parts One in the real sphere and one in the Superluminal sphere, that connect and reform into the bottom of the hill that resides in the energy void.  Mine and Steelfist's hill. 

(oh and your only outside the powers of a guardian if you're a being of power [aka a god, guardian or similar being] outside of that guardian's universe [for light that would be the superluminal sphere] that is if you follow MY story XP. [the one i'm writing])
im writing a book!
You never know

Steelfist

You could say I am possessed by the 'guardian' of a universe. I am possessed by the (Now unified) purpose, who's job it is to see that everything happens as it should and nothing disrupts it, meaning it will eventually reach it's goal. That should put us pretty much equal.

Xemadus Echina

For you to gain a Guardian's powers you need to save your universe and the current Guardian needs to ascend to the Mystic sphere.  Then Mystic will endow you with that Guardian's responsibilities and powers (both of which are only known to that guardian).  There is no possession by guardians.[spoiler]  In my story what happens is Mystic creates the Real sphere, which contains the Real, Ethereal and Ether plains (life limbo death) to stop the antisphere from becoming unstable (contains the Laer, Laerehte and Rehte plains) since it then becomes his native universe he needs to wait for a suitable resident who can handle the duties of a guardian.  While this information probably won't be in my actual story, I am planning on writing a continuation which fills in the holes and explains the back story depending on the success of my first book.[/spoiler] still our shared hill.
im writing a book!
You never know

Steelfist

I was merely pointing out the similarities...