News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopman

Is this the apple tree universe? because if it is, i genetically modify the apples to explode if they are in the same galaxy as the hill or you. The apples destroy the universe and you and the hill. I rebuild the hill on earth, where i am elected president, take over the world in a kind dictatorship in which the poeple love me, excell our technology 200 billion years into the future, and have protection against everything from bannanas to viruses to rampaging zebras or lawsuits.

MY HILL
Die swiffers! You'll get it for messin with my woman!

Zhampir

I use Flash Gordan's weird thing and follow the portal to where your hill is, unite everyone in the other universe against you, including your daughter, and take the hill.

laserpants13

However, your universe is extremely unstable, a brane collision causes it to collapse, and the hill is inexplicably transported back to its original location. As I am the one who was able to explain to the public what happened, I am given the hill as a token of appreciation.

My hill.

Kaseke

As the universe I did never had any apples, no one of you ever got thr hill. Still

MY HILL
If you seek it, you can find it. Freedom can be attained.

Mopman

In that case, I attack your universe with army of robot gorrilas. and geurillas. You are taken hostage and killed, and I claim the hill with an army of said robots and freedom fighters.

Kaseke

The universe is still a place only I can enter, so... My hill.

cyso

When you teleported the hill to the other universe, you forgot to teleport me and my army off the hill. I launch a surprise against you and kill you. I then take over the universe where the hill is located.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Kaseke

I come back as a ghost and blast you and our army/robots off the hill. My hill

Mopman

I create a time bomb and blow it up in your universe, as I had slipped it on the hill before you ever transported it to your universe. Your universe blows up, and I continue to my first option. (The whole president and dictator thing)

algebra15

I beast the crud out of you with X-wings and destroyer droids
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

Mopman

I create a virus that turns all the droids on my side, and I wipe out the rebels.

algebra15

I take over with Pac-Man and Yoshi, who eat everything in sight.

Zhampir

I send out a ghost that eats Pac-Man and Yoshi.
I then attach a teleporter to the hill, so anytime that somebody comes close to the hill it automatically teleports to a new habitable planet in the universe. (it's one freaking big stargate =P)

Kaseke

I destroy the teleporter by shooting it and push you down the hill. My hill.

algebra15

I surround the hill with snipers that are actually sitting in another dimension, open one-way portals so that their bullets can go in but nothing can harm them, I snipe you off, eat a veggie burger, and teleport the hill to Helm's Deep, where 300 men and the extras that wanted to play elves are defending it.

My Hill