News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypher

I do everything I said before (I move your satelite with a giant air blast), and teleport the hill underground, into my concealed base. I then get my men in the base to shoot you on the head. Our hill.

bugfartboy

I come back as a ghost, send all of your men to a horribly bloody death, completely obliterate your free will and force you to give me claim on the hill.

MY HILL!!

Steelfist

You are kinda meant to say how you did it; you killed all the men and obliterated his free will in one sentence, not explaining how.

Bad Post: I kill you and your men. My Hill.

Good Post: I drove you and your men insane, by giving them horrific nightmares, causing bot you and them them to commit suicide. My Hill.

I ignore your terrible last post and claim the Hill! Our Hill!

Duskling

I claim the Hill by melting your steel fist, then, not allowing you to turn to steel by attacking so quickly, putting you in an eternal dream where you come so close to claiming the Hill, but then you're plunged into another dream via a powerful drug I myself designed. My Hill.

bugfartboy

I push you off the hill in ghost form and put you in eternal paralysis through near lethal injection.

MY HILL!!!

Duskling

That is what you are led to believe, but really, you have been given the same drug as Steelfist, so that was only a dream. Still my Hill.

bugfartboy

It turns out that you yourself were in eternal paralysis already and had only been imagining my dream state. MY HILL!!!

Duskling

Oh, but that kind of coincidence only happens in a dream, which you are still in. Still my Hill.

bugfartboy

But it turns out that you accidentaly gave yourself the drug before you even got to Steelfist or I so really Its my hill.

Duskling

Again, too big a coicidence to not be a dream, which you are still in, but I only have enough of it for two more people. I'm very careful with the junk, so as not to give it to myself inadvertently. Still my Hill, as you and Steelfist are still in a dream state.

bugfartboy

It turns out that my ghost wasn't affected for long. I cut your throat with a knife of ice and give Steelfist the antidote. My hill. (Steelfist: Alliance?)

Duskling

That's the thing: you think you've won, but you're still dreaming. Plus, there is no antidote. Still my Hill. Get more clever than just waking up.

bugfartboy

I had used my MAGIC POWER to put you to sleep before you drugged me. I didn't wake up because I was never asleep. My Hill.

Duskling

You put me to sleep in your dream? As I said, you get close, and then you get plunged into another dream. Still my Hill.
If you found this, you could ask me for a hint.

bugfartboy

It turns out that there is a rare side effect of the drug that brings dreams to life. I dream that I wake up, kill duskling, wake Steelfist up and conquer the hill for all eternity through my ghostly power. My Hill!!!