News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWanderingShadow

So now we've been annihilated with the rest of the universe. How kind of you, Duckling.

Quote from: Ducklingimaginary force is applied to it

This tends to apply to most of your "scientific" explanations.
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

ArtDrake

Nonono. What I mean by imaginary is that as you have divided by zero, the force should be infinite, but dividing by zero doesn't actually get you anywhere, so since there must be some force, it is infinity i, and therefore is not usable in this universe at the moment.

You haven't been annihilated. Why would you? If you hadn't been recreated, you couldn't have been... I'm not going to explain myself. Read my post more thoroughly.

TheWanderingShadow

Quoteand the anti-universe is now inside the cube, and annihilates the universe.

Fortunately, there's another one inside the cube. However, I didn't make an anti-Buggy or WS, so you guys are stuck outside the containment cube.

Isn't the universe outside of the cube? And wasn't that destroyed? I apologize for not understanding your ridiculously confusing post, then create a new hill, claim it, then through some pseudo-scientific technique consisting of impossible actions and hypothetical theories, I make sure you can't create another containment cube or anything like it around this hill. Seriously. Please don't do it again.
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

ArtDrake

Look it's not confusing if you pay attention. It's completely nonscientific, and it couldn't happen. Granted. But if I had the power to make those things be, the containment cube would be the result, and I got 90% of the science correct. And that thing about the anti-universe being inside the cube was a typo. It was actually the anti-universe that was outside the cube, and annihilated the known universe, minus you guys, leaving only you outside the cube, whose exterior is finite. It's hard to wrap your mind around the idea at first, but you can't take my god-modding away from me because you're not willing to try, AND not give a darn good explanation for it.

bugfartboy

And no more of the God act. That means no,"And I said let there..." People hate mentor god-modding and they should hate you for it too.

ArtDrake

I was told sternly by a fist of steel that God-modding is the point.

bugfartboy

Well then, I steal your soul and absorb it into mine while leaving my soul entirely under control. That means your body is a slave to me and I then take the hill. Then I steal the soul of everyone who isn't in an alliance with me and I and my allies become supreme rulers of King of the Hill.

Our Hill!

ArtDrake

How'd you get into the cube?

bugfartboy

ArtDrake

bugfartboy

As I said. Neither duck nor man shall know. >:-)

ArtDrake

That's not a valid answer. I confiscate the hill until you give me a legitimate answer.

bugfartboy

But I sue for unwarranted search and seizure. You lose and get thrown into prison for a very long time (10 non-Duckling posts starting right after this)

Still our hill

ArtDrake

It can't be unwarranted search and siezure if it wasn't the government doing it. So there. I ignore your fantasy court ruling, and continue to keep the hill in my possession.

bugfartboy

But then I also sue for the stealing of private property. Once again, you are thrown in prison for the next 10 Duckling-free posts starting now.