News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

algebra15

1: Hell rejects my vampire. It's holy.

2: The hill remembers that the zombies shouldn't have been able to reach my vampire in the FIRST PLACE as they are repulsed by my Hill. The Hill decides to alter the reality of spacetime so I never lost the hill in the first place(which is growing thin, after being changed to many times around the hill), and happens to make a mini black hole which sucks in your phoenices and all traces of them before evaporating through Hawking radiation.

My Hill.
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

torugo

just in case of this i held on to there ashes to give birht to new pheonixes but there small now so i did this again.

Quote from: torugo on June 08, 2010, 03:51:46 PM
i dig tunnels underneath the hill and fill it with highly flammable products and send my pheonix in the tunnel burning the hill and everyone on it. then using the pheonix to build a defensive fire wall again. its my crispy hill
mock the pheonix you will burn

algebra15

My holy vampire returns from the grave (the afterlife rejects him; heaven rejects because he's a vampire, and hell rejects because he's holy), and borrows an Iron Man suit, making him from now on fireproof. He shoots the h*** out of the phoenices, and claims the crispy hill. The zombies still have to stay away from him.

torugo

i go on a long and perilous journey a journey through time and space. it all started when ...
you suddenly fell asleep from my story and i over throw you and youre vampire suddenly falls victim to my holy water beause he dies and the iron suit rusts youre vampire gets stripped of his armor and thrown in a zombie ditch to fight for all eternity.then i throw you in the sound proof room with one of the phoenixes  burning you over and over. then for the hill i give another pheonix the 4 sacred crystals protecting my fire wall and hide them in different dungones in different regions. and to win them you have to fight three guardians then my pheonix to get intry to battle me on my last pheonix. oh and you have to do it in final fantasy style. dont forget i have countless phoenix downs. my hill

algebra15

Nightcrawler the X-man saves me right before I get crispy-fried with the 11 original herbs and spices that come in the value pak with the phoenix downs. Then, since my vampire, meanwhile, got reincarnated (he's a buddhist when it's convenient), and so he still has one version of himself here with me, and one UNDEAD version of him detatched from his soul, which will keep your fire zombies busy for all eternity. The undead holy vampire knees the zombies in the ****s and renders the zombies unable to replicate. I then pour 500 gallons of fish and oil on the zombies, which puts them out, and gives me 500 gallons of high-quality fried fish. Your phoenix is in a soundproof container, which I send to the bottom of the ocean. I add an impregnable container around the soundproof room at the bottom of the ocean. Your phoenix is still alive, and thus cannot reform elsewhere. I steal your phoenix downs with Shadowcat's help. I freeze them and send them out into outer space, beyond voyager. No effing way of getting those back. I destroy in gory awful ways the remainder of the phoenices. Now I base-jump over the fire wall with the help of an airlift from the X-jet. I dump another barrelful of chicken-oil on your last phoenix and smother him. Screw Final Fantasy. Now I keep both of my holy vampires, undead and alive, and remember, there's still a no zombie ward around the hill. My vampire rocks. My hill. And for good measure, I encase the world in ice. No more fires!

torugo

since you rid the entire hill of heat there was no way for you to survive and you freeze to death turning the world back to the way it was and i have my zombies fish my pheonix out of the ocean and bring back the one you completely forgot aboutthe 3 swarm youre vampires then i drop barrels of garlic down on them and they die. then i use my pheonixes to create new pheonix downsand then the pathto the hill was sabotoged to where every couple of steps a flashing light would appear then you would be forced to fight in a turn based battle against my fire zombies then one you got to the hill you would have to fight all 3 of my pheonixes and me in a boss battle. i am behind the pheonixes using fire runes and the 3 pheonixes are on the front lines attacking. the pheonixes can revive each other so you have to get all 3 of them at once to get to me. but i have pheonix downs of my own and i can use them to bring back fallen pheonixes.also you are only allowed to bring 4 other people to battle with you.
like this
t = me p = pheonix x = you a = anonomys ally you bring
    P          A         
T  P          A  X
    P          A
                A

MikeW781

you discover that somebody ripped you of and stole your phoenixes. He replaced them with orange pigeons, and you couldn't tell the difference. i march in with soldiers, and kill everything on the hill. I then set up an army of Avatars (the ones from Pandora, not the stupid cartoon) to guard my hill
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Steelfist

I return with evil minions made of steel! Although only outnumbering your troops 3:1, my troops are also made of steel. I butcher your army, and have my minions kill you. We don't actually suffer any casualties. I set them to guarding the hill and start to build an even larger army in a secret location. My hill.

Cypher

I drop an A.P.T.N (Atomic Plasma Tactical Nuke), a project my army was working on while I was inactive, that paralyzes all your men. Then I call an old friend, who deports you and your army to uruguay and leaves before you regain your mobility. My hill.

Steelfist

Since you could hardly deport all the tiny blobs of steel that is all that is left of my army (I assume an Atomic Plasma Tactical Nuke would do that), we reform and offer you a deal - an alliance. Your technology, my powers . . .

Cypher

I accept the alliance. I am at the stage of finishing another secret project as well, which I shall soon reveal... ;)

Steelfist

Good. I shall work on a project of my own...

Cypher

This is going to be interesting.... ;D

Steelfist

Okay, enough with the ominous hints.

Shall we offer anyone else a part in the alliance, or just wait.

Cypher

What a pity, I like the ominious hints :)

I think that for now, we should wait.