News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelfist

Wish granted - all bacon is free but Canadian bacon. Because pig farmers outside Canada are making no money, they have no choice but to either a) Shut down or b) Move to Canada. Within a year Canadian bacon is the only available bacon, and, because of the shortage of other types of bacon, it is more expensive per pound than gold.

I wish for a tonne of bacon to fall onto Deagonx head (and kill him). He deserves it - look at the effects of the last wish!

Deagonx

Granted, a ton of bacon falls on me. But in the form of seperate pieces, it has no serious effect. I eat it all.

I wish Steelfist would have actually hurt me.
I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?

Rob

Granted. You die.
I wish I could eat breakfast.

Steelfist

Quote from: Steelfist on July 21, 2011, 04:34:16 AM
I wish for a tonne of bacon to fall onto Deagonx head (and kill him). He deserves it - look at the effects of the last wish!

Read things carefully, Deagonx.

Wish granted; it's poisoned.

I wish that people would remember that every time they wish to eat something, they are either eaten or poisoned.

Rob

Granted. Whenever you want to eat something, you are afraid you are going to be poisoned (or eaten?). You become paranoid and starve yourself to death.
I wish I could eat something without being poisoned (or eaten).

Idozen Cair

Granted. You eat too fast and choke on it.

I wish for bad grammar.
I doesn't care, do I?

Steelfist

Wish granted. You have terrible grammar, and are subsequently banned from the forum.

I wish to be invincible.

Deagonx

Well, you obtain an invincible EGO. And now everyone hates you.

I wish Steelfist wouldn't have corrected me on that last corruption. I mean, the point WAS to corrupt it.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. However, somebody else will make a corruption that will make you sad, you'll cry, your tears will roll up to Steelfist and he will get rusty. Neat. Now he's rustyfist!

I wish to have a good dinner today.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Deagonx

Granted, you get a great dinner today, and no dinner ever again.

I wish for chocolate rain!

ArtDrake

Granted. All the audio files in Minecraft are replaced with endless loops of Chocolate Rain. Or maybe just in the Nether...

I wish deagonx hadn't used the phrase "wouldn't have," when clearly the perfect aspect of the past tense was required, as opposed to the past conditional. Really! (Unfortunately, I'm seeing people do it more and more. I sincerely hope it doesn't become an accepted usage. Ugh)

Idozen Cair

Although Deagonx didn't used the phrase 'wouldn't have', he uses it in the near future.

I wish for bad grammar without being banned from the forums.
I doesn't care, do I?

Rob

Granted. You are banned from the forum because of your signature.
I wish Idozen Cair's signature was changed into something grammatically correct.

The Holy namelesskitty

Granted, but as you dig in you realize that you are eating the most disgusting thing which is compounded by it having eaten its own crap.

I wish for wind and rain but not in excess.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Deagonx

Granted, we change grammar to work like the sentence in Idozen's signature.
Grats bro, you gotta relearn grammar :P

EDIT: Granted, you get rain, and wind. Wind at 1 mile per hour. And rain, a droplet from the sky.

I wish that Rob had a picture of R.O.B. in his profile.