News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hrafn

In the fight with the enemy who uses fire spells (sorry dont remember), some swordsmen and an archer were on the bridge.  I used Luca (while hovering above the chasm) to juxtapose an enemy so the enemy would fall into the chasm and die, but the enemy just walked back onto the bridge and attacked me.

Fantastic game btw.

MikeW781

Welcome to the forums, Hrafn!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!
But thats not a glitch, juxtaposed enemies and allies are able to travel to normally unreachable surfaces. It would be cool if there was a battle where the only way to win was to have Luca bring everybody across a chasm with somebody covering
Also, Luca's soul suck level is messed up. It doesn't add correctly based off attacks, and for the third time its level just reset on me.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

In case no-one noticed the first time, in the browser demo, when I die, it won't load the autosaves.

Bromtaghon

The Done Button still doesn't work, but now it's with Arman during the Marid Clan- Bandit battles.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

MikeW781

Yeah, the Done button is still screwed up. Also, when you get Slash, it says griffin has learned to use his sword double handed, but in the actual script its a one handed strike

CraigStern

The Done button works for me. Under what circumstances is it not working for you?

Quote from: mikew781 on June 14, 2010, 04:14:07 PMin the actual script its a one handed strike

What script?

Bromtaghon

Maybe the attack animation?

I was fighting in the Deeper Downs and when I moved Arman, the Done button didn't work.

MikeW781

CraigStern

Under what circumstances does the Done button stop working? What happens right before it stops working?

Zhampir

Um, Craig, could you possibly post a debug version of the game? You know, one where it sends to a text document all the commands that are run until an error occurred..?
Although, you'd probably have to write that in... I doubt that any are pre-built functions for flash.

MikeW781

Quote from: CraigStern on June 15, 2010, 05:31:29 PM
Under what circumstances does the Done button stop working? What happens right before it stops working?
Moving/minimizing the GUI seems to be a major cause.

Bromtaghon

Quote from: mikew781 on June 16, 2010, 12:05:01 PM
Quote from: CraigStern on June 15, 2010, 05:31:29 PM
Moving/minimizing the GUI seems to be a major cause.
It seems random for me- I was in the middle of a bandit battle and Arman had been Done-ing fine up to that point, where he didn't attack and the done button was unclickable.  I never moved or minimized the GUI.

MikeW781

New glitch with the clicking system:
My first character (Moi) went, used light bomb. I clicked on him during my second character's (Set's) turn. Then i used Hold with set. After that, i was able to click the main and use him again.
EDIT: So, if you use your main, click on him with somebody else, then hold with that somebody else, you can use you main for every characters turn!
EDIT 2: This makes your moves infinite, beacuse you can do the same thing once then character whose turn you swapped with the main get the turn that they used hold on
EDIT 3: This works with everybody
EDIT 4: Not sure if this was intentional, but if I am on character A's turn, click character B, it doesn't just move the turn of Character B up, it switches their turn postitions.

dogblue1

After I Rescued The Parents Rachel disappears.

SmartyPants

I can only Load from the Autosave.  I want to load from Slot 1 or Slot 2, but nothing happens.  How do I fix this?