News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

Okay, found the problem--it'll be fixed in the next update. :)

bugfartboy

When you press "[Done.]" while the screen is fading after the dialouge with the Librarian just after returning from the first Crypt it lights back up and restarts fading again. You can do this multiple times.

SmartyPants

*Malekahin uses Big Shield on a fully healed Spearman.
*In Al'al quest, the Bandit Healer keeps using Mind Shield on the fully healed Radiques.

bugfartboy

Ah yes, I noticed that and pointed the other side effect out in the AI buglist. The Bandit Healer wouldn't defend itself when I attacked it.

CraigStern

Looking into it now.

EDIT: fixed it (and by "it," I mean "both of those bugs you guys just mentioned"). Try it now.

SmartyPants

*During an ambush, I killed every enemy, but one Myrmidon.  The Myrmidon moved three spaces to face Malis, yet the Myrmidon didn't attack and the game froze.
*After Mission 4, when you ask Griffin how he is doing, you still say that you are worrying about your parents, yet your parents are in the next room.
*Rahel is still gone.

CraigStern

Quote from: im2smart4u on January 04, 2011, 06:53:37 PM*Rahel is still gone.

The code that re-adds her kicks in during the nighttime scene after the execution rescue. If you have any saved games from that scene (or before it) I'd use it.

Zackirus

*The Malekahin Boss Battle has no music
*Arman is supposed to Vanish after mission four right, then why are you still able to use him in battle
*If you ask Griffin about Arman, and find out that the black-rose has taken him, if you re-ask Griffin about Arman the game will freeze
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Idozen Cair

If the part where Duvalier's mother wails 'Save me Yawah' supposed to be the end of the demo, why can I play through and continue to raid the armory using ABigCheater during the demo?
I doesn't care, do I?

Chrono

Quote from: The Grotesquery on January 06, 2011, 12:58:29 AM
If the part where Duvalier's mother wails 'Save me Yawah' supposed to be the end of the demo, why can I play through and continue to raid the armory using RollingInIt during the demo?
Get the pre-order, or buy it when it's out for public release. Your only ways to get past that cranky screen.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

bugfartboy

He CAN play past it with the cheat. That's why it's in the bug thread, Chrono. He knows about the limit on the demo.

Idozen Cair

I doesn't care, do I?

Chrono

Quote from: Fyer on January 06, 2011, 07:03:26 AM
He CAN play past it with the cheat. That's why it's in the bug thread, Chrono. He knows about the limit on the demo.
Oh, he changed his post. He was asking about RollingInIt. Never mind.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

ArtDrake

Whoa. This topic has been read 6660 times....

Anyway, if Rajav the spearman is not going to be a character (seeing as we have Qudssi), I think it's a minor bug that Rajav is not a valid name for Duvalier to have.

CraigStern

Rajav is going to be a recruitable character. I simply haven't added him yet. ;)