News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW781

when your health hits over 100, the counter gets messed up and every time you load a save, your health is at 99. Adding to your Psy Defense will bring your health up to 102, but then when you load a save your health is back at 99.

Also, when your health is at 1000 (Set's static shield :)-Didn't even have to cheat, but i did have to use a custom battle in order to get the 48 turns i needed in) and you attempt to boost it, the diplay will say that your health was boosted, but you health remains at 1000
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Mr Manlyguy

Not sure if this is a bug, or just something that should be fixed-

on the way to the bandit cave, while griffin is talking to you, he says "...So far as I know, they still doing it even now."- it sounds like a mistake when you read it...

Zhampir

The first bug to reported on the Download.^^

At first the manage team selection says things like Assassin, hero, spirit, and the like, but when you click the X the name is changed to none.

2nd bug found. In the battle where Arman and Set join, I have 2 Armans and 2 Sets... btw I'm playing on easy to get through everything as quickly as possible.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Zhampir on May 08, 2010, 12:54:22 PM
2nd bug found. In the battle where Arman and Set join, I have 2 Armans and 2 Sets... btw I'm playing on easy to get through everything as quickly as possible.
I have the same bug on the last fight of the prison mission.

Mr Manlyguy

This isn't really a bug, but its really a pain. Because the name contains a ":" you have to change it to save the downloadable demo... For a second I was about t give up on the downloadable demo... That was not gonna happen. But for the final version, if a 9 year old gets his parents to buy it, and then he has an issue with it, he will freak out

Fireblasto

Quote from: im2smart4u on May 08, 2010, 01:29:03 PM
Quote from: Zhampir on May 08, 2010, 12:54:22 PM
I have the same bug on the last fight of the prison mission.

Hehe that bug was funny  :-* I was on brutal, and it come like a gift from yawah

SmartyPants

Quote from: Mr Manlyguy on May 08, 2010, 07:34:34 PM
This isn't really a bug, but its really a pain. Because the name contains a ":" you have to change it to save the downloadable demo... For a second I was about t give up on the downloadable demo... That was not gonna happen. But for the final version, if a 9 year old gets his parents to buy it, and then he has an issue with it, he will freak out
I consider this a big bug that makes it more difficult to download.

Zhampir

I'm back home, time for some bug hunting.^^

Not really a bug, just a preference, if you could hit space to continue through the tutorial as well as clicking, that would be nice.^^

It's probably just because of flash, but sometimes the keys "stick" for a few seconds and my character continues moving and I can't click on anything until he's done. Just a minor annoyance, and I'm pretty sure there is nothing you can do to fix it, but I thought I'd mention it anyways.

This may not be a bug, but the hp/psp calculations seem to be off.
I started with 1 Def 11 Pwr 12 Apt 12 Per  hp/psp = 10/12
After First training raised Def and Pwr to 15 each and hp/psp now equal 38/30
This seems off to me. Picture
Update: After fighting the Scorpion for the jewels, it recalculated and now I have 30/30, not sure what the problem was, I had gone through a few battles before it changed.

Also, due to the lagging I mentioned earlier, you character moves quicker when going in diagonals that in the four cardinal directions. At least I think this is due to lag.

I just thought this was funny: When you enter Somnus, the first shadowling says "I'm afraid I do not have dialog, try another house"
except he's outside XP

The Save button no longer warns you, it just instantly over saves. I liked that feature, however annoying, it was a nice precaution.
Never mind. heh.

When Reporting to the librarian after liberating the first crypt, in the fade out when you click the button done, you can repeatedly click the button which restarts the fade-out... this doesn't have a major impact on the game, just thought I'd mention it.^^

MikeW781

re-posting this in hopes of a response:
when your health hits over 100, the counter gets messed up and every time you load a save, your health is at 99. Adding to your Psy Defense will bring your health up to 102, but then when you load a save your health is back at 99.

Also, when your health is at 1000 (Set's static shield -Didn't even have to cheat, but i did have to use a custom battle in order to get the 48 turns i needed in) and you attempt to boost it, the diplay will say that your health was boosted, but you health remains at 1000
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Zhampir

The desktop "shortcut" doesn't work for me, as it's not a shortcut at all... says it's a file.

CraigStern

Quote from: mikew781 on May 10, 2010, 04:55:25 PM
re-posting this in hopes of a response:

That's not a bug--the game caps your health and PsP at 99.

.:Light-God:.

I'm REALLY sure this isn't a bug! So i'm just posting since i'm bored :D

I entered a cheat into the name (RollingInIt) but i didn't get the 90K gold :P

Remember , this may/may not (may not mostly) be a bug.

Mr Manlyguy

You typed it wrong. It worked for me

SmartyPants

If you turn the level shadows off, then you are unable to turn them back on.

Arman in the Map Editor has a max 10 PsP, while Mega Stab costs 13 PsP.  That means you can't test Mega Stab in the Map Editor. (I don't know if this considered a bug)

Quote from: Zhampir on May 12, 2010, 08:39:51 PM
The desktop "shortcut" doesn't work for me, as it's not a shortcut at all... says it's a file.
I have the say problem.  I have to setup the game every time I want to play.

If one fights with Al'al, then one will noctice that he tends to attack walls and empty spaces.

Steelfist

Just a small thing-On the demo, the link to the 'bugs' forum sends you to the old forums.