Another patch! Here are the fixes in this one:
- the game will now successfully load saved game files from slots which you haven’t yet created a game in. (If, for example, you download someone else’s saved game.)
- fixed a bug in which the game’s shadowling bosses would not spawn with flying.
- fixed a bug in which the game would sometimes throw a null reference error if the first turn of a battle ended without any particles being rendered.
- reworked and reorganized particle rendering code to avoid any remaining situations where particles would stick around the battlefield.
- fixed a typo where the game treated the Flail item as increasing a character’s health by 250 points (and decreasing it a corresponding amount upon unequipping).
- fixed a typo where the game treated the Steam Crossbow item as increasing a character’s health by 320 points (and decreasing it a corresponding amount upon unequipping).
- increased the strength of the Steam Crossbow from 12 to 14.
- fixed scripting error in final battle which caused enemy reinforcements to cut off after turn 7.
- moved one of the spike traps in the final battle to keep newly spawned units from flying into it each time.