News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Granted, oh, Lord of the Toilet.

I wish for  8) to have a battle with  :-*

Steelfist

Wish granted. But since  :-* is kiss, they fall madly in love, and ruin all your posts, causing you to get banned, for trying to ruin their relationship.

I wish to be omnipresent.

Duskling

Granted, you were, but you were visible, and since you were omnipresent, you could see into every ladies' locker room in the world, you are slapped for being a pervert... many times. Contrary to that, you could also look into old ladies' bathrooms, and you are then scarred emotionally for the rest of your life.

I wish for a being that infected my school while I wasn't there.

Steelfist

Wish granted. It infected your school with a virus that makes you super strong, fast, invincible and immortal with no ill effects! Lucky you! Oh, wait, you were away.

I wish to be invisible.

Duskling

Granted, you snuck into a ladies' locker room, but the invisibility wears off around steam, and they were taking showers.

I wish that U was thrown in jail.

Steelfist

Wish granted. Someone called U is thrown in jail. However, in a case of mistaken identity, the person who is actually thrown into jail is you.

Duskling

Granted, but you are tazered for trying to stop the game.

I wish for a tazer to tazer you with.

Steelfist

Wish granted. You think better of tazering me, however.

I wish that the world's core was blown up.

Duskling

Granted, while we all died, you got the worst of it, you were at the center of the explosion and on top of that, you had a sunburn.

I wish that I could commit suicide.

Bromtaghon

Granted, you intend to stab yourself in a girl's washroom (what is it with you and that particular topic), but someone sees you and slaps you, you drop your knife on your foot and instead of killing yourself you only get sent to the hospital.

I wish I got the best of both worlds.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Duskling

Granted, the two worlds are the Underworld and... other...

I wish to be a Geth and that this wish to only be corrupable by someone who knows what a Geth is.

Bromtaghon

Granted, but Mass Effect Wiki shuts down so no one knows what you are anymore.

I wish that today was Monday.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Steelfist

Wish granted. It is Monday. Or, to be precise, Monday morning, when you haven't slept, you have gotten up late, and you have a school day in front of you . . .

I wish to be asleep.

Duskling

Granted, you had nightmares.

I wish to be Garfield.

Steelfist

Wish granted. Somebody feeds you poisoned lasagne (me).

I wish to be rich!