News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelfist

I, with some difficulty, shift my consciousness from my body into purely spiritual form, and escape the black hole. I return to earth, and create myself a new Steel body out of pure magical energy. As it is magical, the bonds between the elements (Iron and Carbon) Are unbreakable save by magical means. And to break them, you would have to pit your power against mine directly. I restore myself to my former glory - Mace and all. I then teleport my veez inside the Netherrack-free area, and it kills you. I claim the Hill (My Hill) and then relocate myself and my veez to a shielded planetoid, leaving behind a shield to prevent teleportation to anywhere inside the open area within the walls surrounding the Hill, and transform the Netherrack into Bedrock.

Ertxiem

My body, scattered in the universe Zack sent me to, seems to be lost. However, the increased mass in that universe (due to my ashes) tips the feeble equilibrium that existed before and quickly the universe starts to collapse in a big crunch (mmm, chocolate - no, silly, the other big crunch, how could I dare to advertise!!). Hence, the ashes of my body start to be closer and closer together (and since it's god mode in all posts), miraculously, and with a little help of my will, my body is recreated.

I'm able to escape the collapsing universe through the portal that sent me there just before the density becomes unbearable. By pure chance, the portal was close to the place where SteelFist's planetoid is, but I fail to notice that and I head back to Earth. The effect of the collapse of the universe I was in has its effects on our universe. In particular, the radiation that escapes through the portal in the final instants of the big crunch is, by far, stronger than any supernova. In particular, the huge neutrino emission close to the planetoid induces the transition of the neutrons in the iron atoms to protons, creating several radioactive unstable elements, for instance the radioactive isotope of Zinc: 56Zn.While the iron is disappearing, the carbon is also suffering the same fate, being transformed in a radioactive form of Oxygen: 12O.
Furthermore, the energy released ionizes all mater in the planetoid and is even able to get to the point where some nuclear fusion occurs that ends up absorbing part of the energy when elements heavier than iron are created. As you can see, it's evident that the big crunch of an universe is clearly more destructive than any magical spell.

So, back to what is important, there isn't much iron around anymore and not much carbon either. New elements were created and some radioactive oxygen is also present too. So, when things cool down, some very scattered bits of what hardly could be called "rusty fist" may be found.

Meanwhile, I arrive on Earth, I climb to the first hill I find and claim: my hill.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

ArtDrake

Frying pan! DONG!

As the cow sighed a great "moo" and tipped over,
rolling down the hill,
a duck stepped up unto the void
and seemed to say,
"Quack..."

Zackirus

You didn't say "my hill" so I calmly walk up to the hill and take a handful of dirt. I take the dirt back to my house, up in Canada, and insert it into the garden where 1% from the last hill is, and take the jar inside my house from another previous hill. I have a collection of my hills in my garden, I go for peace, cracking open another of maple syrup. Mai Hill.

Oh, and I escaped by contacting, before I died,  myself in another timeline, who Gladly took my place.

My 1%, 1%, and 1% of the Hill

Whoever's 99% of the hill.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

ArtDrake

Steelfist

In an effort to preserve my consciousness I merely shifted myself into an alternate universe, leaving behind my physical form. I find and drain multiple suns and leave entire solar systems devoid of life, consuming all. When the universe has succumbed to my power I move to another, and repeat. My scourge spreads throughout the universes, and people never know what is coming until it is too late to even run - not that there is anywhere to run to. At long last, I grow tired of destruction, and create amplifiers for my power, and link them to myself. I channel power in and it is fed back to me on a constant loop.

Now I wait, sending pieces of myself out into other universes to create a little chaos, find out what is going on and locate and absorb artefacts of power.

Honestly, you can have the Hill for the moment.

ArtDrake

I collapse your present universe. Have fun as a singularity.

Steelfist

Unfortunately, the irritation this causes me is so great it actually travels through time! This warns me to your attempt to (Somehow) collapse my universe. I merely extend my consciousness and undo all the bonds in your body - rendering you very, very dead. However, the irritation at the spurious and unprovoked attack causes me to take this a step further, actually capturing your fleeing soul and entertaining myself by torturing it - for a very long time.

ArtDrake

Don't you "Somehow" me! When I look at your posts, I wonder what kind of mushrooms could affect the functioning of a mind made of steel.

I don't have a soul, and neither does anyone else, as far as I'm concerned, so there's nothing to capture. However, you did just kill someone. Congratulations; you're a murderer.

The only thing I know of that can rearrange electrons so as to disassociate atoms within molecules is ionizing radiation. Where that ties into your consciousness, I can only guess.

However, my consciousness seems to still exist for some reason, as my posting continues. As such, I take the opportunity to construct a new corporeal form for myself from nanobots.

Quack!

Steelfist

Quote from: Duckling on October 01, 2011, 10:53:32 AM
Don't you "Somehow" me! When I look at your posts, I wonder what kind of mushrooms could affect the functioning of a mind made of steel.

Hey, at least my spurious hallucinogenic posts are generally backed up by a form of logic - despite that being based from various forms of fiction (Usually fantasy).

Anyway - the Hill is not mine, I do not possess it, THERE IS NO REASON TO ATTACK ME.

Aside from any of that, I would like to issue a truce and make it clear that currently, I have no intention to harm any person, nor to possess the Hill.

ArtDrake

I'm sorry about that. You made yourself seem so ominous and foreboding that I had little choice in the matter.

Steelfist

Okay - who has the Hill?

Someone find out, take it, and get the ball rolling again, please.

Duskling

So, uh... you need any help there... boss? :-[

(Geddit?)

Ertxiem

I believe that Duckling has 99% of the hill and Zackirus has 1% of 3 hills each in a (very big) jar.

I start a philosophical debate (in a neutral place) about what really is a hill and what does it mean possessing it. In particular, what is a fraction of a hill. Is 99% of a hill still a hill? Is 1% of a hill still a hill? Can a handfull of dirt be 1% of a hill? Will there be a minimum fraction of a hill that can still be called a hill? Alternatively, will there be a maximum fraction of a hill that cannot be called a hill?
Everyone around here gets involved in the debate. At some point, the discussion raises tone and quickly gets chaotic...
While you are at it, I calmly go outside, climb the hill and claim: my hill.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Steelfist

Quote from: Duskling on October 02, 2011, 03:35:46 AM
So, uh... you need any help there... boss? :-[

(Geddit?)

Of course I get it. I'm just doubting if many other people will.

Anyway, I extend an alliance offer / Opportunity to serve me to Duskling, both for old times sake and for that awesome pic.