News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelfist

I send a virus to reprogram your HK-47 droids to attack all living things, which succeeds in infecting the entire army. They turn on your organic troops, killing most of them, but are eventually destroyed. At which point, I send in my heavily armed Mech elite strike force (Hills incorporatedtm, destroying your slightly less heavily armed and skilled troops, or the little that remains of them. Conquering the hill, I set my mechs to guarding it.

And return to my resort.

MY HILL

Ertxiem

Unfortunately, the virus spread to the operating system of your mechs and all your troops are fighting themselves.
Meanwhile, you are unaware of what's happening because nobody contacted you and stay on the resort.
In the confusion, I calmly climb the hill. No mech targets me, because I'm already dead. After a while, the last two mechs fire at each other and your army is gone by itself.
Now that everything is quitet, I can enjoy my hill.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Duskling

I file a memo to the Devil to send you to Hell Ertxiem, you go, then I si, and turn on an energy sheild that can absorb anything that is fired upon it. I claim the Hill.

Steelfist

I take a gun and stick it through the energy shield, without firing through it, I shoot you a claim the hill.

My Hill!

Then I replace the current forcefield with one that nothing but me can pass.

And return once more...

To my resort.

Zhampir

I find a tiny hair particle belonging to Steelfist and make an army of clones. From birth I program their mind to only follow orders I give them. I have them march into the force field and kill the original Steelfist, I then order them to temporally  lower the shield, allowing me to enter. Order my clones to build me a completely self sustainable ecosystem within the shield, turn the hill into a floating city(also completely self-sustained) completely encased with the force field, install auto-turrets to kill any intruders within the field, change the field to no-longer be visible energy, but a multi-level particle shield that disintegrates everything (including beams of energy, and prevents any sort of teleportation) it touches and the new particles strengthen the shield, and finally order them to march into the shield, which, of course, destroys my clones.
I then live in peace and solitude on My Hill.
My hill! Muhahaha.

Ertxiem

The (huge) electric bill arrives and you don't have the money to pay for it, so the electric company now owns the hill. Evidently, the hill is landed back on side and all the defences are turned off (there is no need to have them on, since they're so expensive).
I'm a simple employee of that company and happen to be the employer of the year and as a bonus, the company gave the hill. My hill.
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Steelfist

Note, Zhampir, I clearly stated that I was not on the hill, but in a resort.

I, and my company, launch a raid on the hill, killing you. Since you had no next of kin (A convenient...accident...) the hill is claimed by the government, where it is subsequently bought by hills incorporatedtm. My hill. I then set up another forcefield (Spherical, so no tunneling underneath, one that only lets me through, verifying both my DNA and 600 key memories, along with checking of thought patterns, in order to be sure it is me, and not, for instance, a clone. The forcefield is energy efficient, and absorbs all energy that it comes into contact with, except my own. Using pioneer technology I teleport the hill, with its forcefield, to a huge but barren planet. I drill down to the magma and allow it to well up, bringing it into contact with the forcefield, which absorbs the energy of the entire interior of the planet, both the magma and the core, providing enough energy to last for thousands of years, stored within the forcefield. I teleport it back, and leave.

For my resort.

Xemadus Echina

trillions of years pass and since i exist outside the realm of time you all die and your technology ceases to exist.  My hill
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Guye

Trillions more years pass. Life crawls once again out of the primordial ooze and slowly evolves its way to sentience (or is created by an omnipotent being depending on the theory you subscribe to). My crab person civilization pinches you into oblivion. My hill.

Xemadus Echina

i bring all the mass of the universe (aside from the hill) and stuff it into a black hole which causes a new universe to be created.  i exist in my separate universe with my hill. (while life starts over once again)
im writing a book!
You never know

Guye

I disguise my crab people as effeminate humans and get a widely popular television make-over show. After working my way through the ratings I become popular enough to hold a special episode where-in we actually make-over you, the galactic leader of the hill. After turning all your lands warriors into effeminate ninnies my crab people rise up and conquer the largely defenseless hill. My hill.

.:Light-God:.

I pay 2 dragons and 100 machine gunners and shadowlings and monsters like goblins , hobgoblins , evil wizards , stickmen etc. And i also pay the Army to help me with killing the intruders.

My Hill.

Ertxiem

The bill arrives and you're unable to pay, so they kill you and leave.
I'm walking around and I see a nice hill. Since nobody owns it, I can claim: my hill.

(Steelfist: Remember that killing me has no effect, since I'm a dead cow. :P )
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Guye

I use dark necromancy to control your corpsical form and use my UNHOLY POWER to command you to give me the hill. Also using UNHOLY POWER I raise the three stooges. Helpful in defense? No. But Zombie Curly is hilarious (Check his new stand up "uhhhhh.... brains....", instant classic). My hill.

Xemadus Echina

using my mystic powers i seal the hill in a universal vortex.  Since the existence of universal vortexes are more unrealistic and impossible  then dividing by 0 to the minds of non guardians, the heads of all non guardians implode upon thinking of it as a reality.  MY hill
im writing a book!
You never know