News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Holy namelesskitty

The real hill is in the matrix, so with you gone, I just take the empty hill.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Cypher

I destroy the matrix, taking you along with it, and the hill, so my hill automatically becomes the real one.

Our Hill.

The Holy namelesskitty

You destroyed my character in the game, I was playing from real life. Now I call my flying monkeys to tear you apart limb from limb. once you are destroyed I take the hill.

Cypher

I cannot be destoyed, remember my diamond armor? I kill the monkeys, making your post obsolete, making the hill mine.

Our hill.

The Holy namelesskitty

Your diamond armor was in sword form so they could rip you apart, my hill.

Cypher

You don't understand: The sword formed from a part of my armor that came off, then my armor regenerated.

Still our hill.

Zackirus

Although Cypher stabbed in my heart. I managed to barely survive when falling down the hill. I grab a piece of the hill and crawl over to a bomb shelter (2 km away from the hill) and take cover inside. I apply first aid on myself and activate the bombs that I planted within the hill. Everything, except for me and my bomb shelter is obliterated in a 2km radius even the Matrix Building. I still survive with my tiny piece of the real hill inside my bomb shelter.

My Hill
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Cypher

Fortunately, I wasn't killed thanks to my armor. And I still have some hill left, and it's bigger than yours.

Our hill.

Steelfist

I return, as I can regenerate almost instantly, even from my somewhat depleted form of a molten steel blob. Our hill, still.

Zackirus

I activate more bombs which blow up the rest of your hill, thus making my hill the bigger hill

My hill is the bigger Hill!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

Since you made the bombs of steel, I simply made them all melt before exploding (Without getting hot) As a result, they did not, in fact, detonate. Our hill. I then search the hill for more bombs. There aren't any.

Zackirus

I launch from my bomb base, opposite side of the cracter compared to my bomb shelter bombs made of gold and silver so you cannot control them. The hill that you have explodes and I have a bigger hill.

My hill is bigger!

- Lord Canada

Cypher

Fortunately, before it exploded, Steel and I managed to salvage a large part of the hill, which Steel the covered with his liquid body to protoct from the blast.

Still our hill.

Zackirus

I then take my sample of  the hill and took at its core foundaries, I then copy those foundaries and make another hill. I add my hill to that hill and it becomes a larger hill

My Hill is Bigger!

- Lord Canada

Cypher

I hit you with a Lost Planet 2 Plasma Cannon II( find out what it does to resist it) and you fly off the hill.

Our hill.