News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Corrupt a Wish Foundation

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Granted. My kitty Jessie comes back to life and pukes on you.

I wish that the cake would burp up Ert and his dead cow baby.

ArtDrake

Sorry, but the mice ate the cake.

I wish for a microwave radiation source.

Ertxiem

Wish granted. You are now the proud owner of a common microwave oven. However the mice that ate the cake made their nest inside and destroyed all the wires.

I wish I wasn't filled with cake burp.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

bugfartboy

Granted. Instead your filled with you lr dead cow baby's body.

I wish that Ert's cow baby would survive.

ArtDrake

It did. Don't you remember?
Quote from: Duckling on March 26, 2011, 05:24:34 PM
Granted. Ert is mildly upset at you, Buggy. Appoximately as upset as would he be if you tipped the dead cow.

I wish for cat ressurection.

And my reply:
Quote from: Bugfartboy on March 26, 2011, 12:26:09 PM
Granted. It's absolute truth. Did you notice that it got dark all of the sudden? It ate you. And your dead cow baby.

I wish that the mice would eat the cake and free Ert and his dead cow baby.

I wish for a new Marvel/DC episode to come out. They're hilarious!  ;D

bugfartboy

Granted. But it's not funny at all.

I wish for car unressurection.

ArtDrake

Granted. Cars remain unressurected.

I wish for April Fools Day to remain awesome.

bugfartboy

Granted. By the way, they wrote gullible on the ceiling. HA!!! You looked! Poisson D'Avril!!! (April Fools!)

I wish for cat unressurection.

TheWanderingShadow

Granted. When the HolyNamelessKitty leaves the mortal coil for a snack, it can't return.  :'(

I wish I could stay focused on a project enough to finish it.
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

bugfartboy

Granted. But you decide to do everything else in the world. By the time you realize your forgot your project, it's too late.

I wish that Craig would put KCZ back online. He may not have been a real person :P :-[ But he was a real person. :P :)

Ertxiem

Wish granted. KZ comes back because Craig decided to finally update his software. However, the production of TSoG stops for 6 months.

I wish my software didn't have any bugs (that eat me from inside - dead cow pun :D ).
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

bugfartboy

Granted. The tape worms and hook worms all slimily slither up your nonexistent veins and out your mouth. They then proceed to attatch themselves to the outside of their body. Then their eggs hatch. Now, if you would excuse me, I have to go retch. That was quite a disgusting display.

I wish that all the wishes in this thread would come true, but uncorrupted. (Yes I pulled a wish from someone on the Old Forums.)

ArtDrake

Granted. Seventy-five different people now have ultimate power, their homework done, and it's raining kittens, cats, puppies, dogs, flamingos, and emus. Now you're sorry.

I wish for a less corrupt genie.

bugfartboy

Granted. Instead of being less corrupt, everyone has their own uncorrupt all powerful genie. Now everyone is all powerful. Then someone wishes that you would lose your genie. Now you're really weak.

I wish that my personal genie was even more powerful than the rest of the genies while completely staying uncorrupt and totally loyal to me. And I would make wishes with it.

ArtDrake

Granted. Other genies shun it, and the genie decides to commit the cleansing rite of seppuku.

I wish for the genies to go away, with only the first one kept.