News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Park bench

Started by The Holy namelesskitty, September 12, 2010, 09:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

It doesn't. While Duckling is explaining himself, I boot him off the bench and lay down on it

ArtDrake

I promptly sit on you. And it has everything to do with it. If you can't draw a connection between two posts in conjunction with the same post, ur2dumb4me, then I deem you truly worthy of thy name.

bugfartboy

I remain laying on the bench while a wind picks up and you feel the irresistible urge to fly south for the winter.

ArtDrake

Actually, the bench is where the first poster is, and that would be Southern USA. Ducks don't need to migrate in the South. Try harder.

Mopman

I pull a bugs bunny and yell "Duck Season!" You are chased away by frenzied hunters.
Die swiffers! You'll get it for messin with my woman!

ArtDrake

Elmer Fudd doesn't scare me. My head can twist around 2000 degrees, which is the result of being shot.

I chase bugs and you away with a feather duster.

Mopman

Feather dusters don't scare me. I am a superior cleaning device.

bugfartboy

Then I pull out the snake nest in a ball and throw it at the Duck. And those are real snakes by the way.

Mopman

Then I cage you with my mortal enemy, the swiffer. He easily defeats your feather duster abilities.

ArtDrake

I walk out of the cage, and ignore the rather aggressive attempt at snakitude.

Then, I get an enthusiastic 5-year-old and tell her to step on any bugs she finds.

I take the bench, and see if anyone is going to try to stop me.

bugfartboy

I'm not a bug. I'm a bugboy. There's a difference. Enraged, I push you off the bench and spit on your face.

Mopman

I also spit on you face. And rob a store, throw you the stolen goods and ski mask, then yell "hey cops, its the robber!"

ArtDrake

Actually, I'm in a park, sitting on the ground, dazed, wondering someone would be so rude as to spit on me, and no where near a store of any kind.

Then I tisk at the bugboy until he is guilted into leaving the bench.

bugfartboy

But Bugfartboy is listening to his iPod, therefore, he can't hear your tisking and is unaffected.

ArtDrake

Actually, I ignore your earbuds and tisk through them. Now it's your turn to come up with a new and interesting way to get me to leave, rather than refuting what has happened.