News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

King of the hill

Started by Mopman, February 04, 2010, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelfist

@Duskling: And I control you.

@Rainen: Aha! But a King, even a King of Wit, must have a Wit (Or a jester) who is wittier than he. So he is not the wittiest, as his wit is wittier.

I am the Wit. And therefore, the King of Wit, and the Wit of the King of Wit are all me.

And my first royal witty decree/The Hill must belong to me!

My Hill!

Duskling

ArtDrake

Quote from: SteelFist on February 19, 2012, 02:37:52 PM
@Duckling: And I control you.

Crap!

Well, I'll bet that you didn't know that Xedamus Echina controls you.

Steelfist

Ah, but you see, I control him controlling me controlling you controlling him controlling me. You see? It's simple, really.

That might be better represented as a diagram or flowchart, now I come to think of it.

Duskling

Quote from: SteelFist on February 20, 2012, 02:14:56 PM
That might be better represented as a diagram or flowchart, now I come to think of it.
What's funny is that it'll go on forever since you all claim to be controlling each other.

Zackirus

And, while everyone is aruging, I simply walk up to the ultra-hill (remember I made it :P) and use it's power to once again create a Uptopia. Then, like always, I sit down on my porch, crack open a model of 68' (Maple Syrup) and raise a class to the new future. Anyone want Pancakes?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Duskling

I shall partake in these pancakes!

Ertxiem

Great! Let's have some pancakes.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Steelfist

You know me, utterly heartless - for the greater good (mainly my own greater good). An 'Uptopia' would destroy the topic, so I shall take the harrowing burden of taking your 'Uptopia' down (Thus creating a 'Downtopia', possibly) upon myself.

For the greater good.

1. I first reforge my Black Steel Mace.
2. I crush the skull of Zackirus, and his co-conspirators (Everyone who agreed to pancakes).
3. I take the Ultra-Hill, and meld with it, giving me the power to control all Steel directly. It also extends my influence over the components of Steel, namely carbon and iron. It also allows me to control the Hill.
4. Profit?

My Ultra-Hill. And without the Ultra-Hill your 'Uptopia' collapses.

bugfartboy

Oh Steelfist. You didn't need to kill folks. You just needed to whip up some dysmegabeliure pancakes. You know? Pancakes that give the state of a thousand defective wars.

ArtDrake

I think that would be kilo, not mega.

bugfartboy

You're right. I meant a million defective wars. Not thousand. Thank you Ducky.

ArtDrake

And thank you for not taking my correction to be one founded in malice, but of genuine desire for things to be right in the world.

Duskling

Smashing my head because I had some pancakes? What is this game coming to?

Steelfist

No-o. I smashed your head to serve as a warning to all who would threaten the continued existence of this thread by agreeing to peace. Besides,  :-*